Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I mean, we are all conspiracy theorists…

I can't remember if I saw the post here or not but there was a former NFL player saying that a good amount of them are afraid of the consequences from taking the jab but are not allowed to talk about it, current or former players. I wonder if there is something in their contracts where the NFL has complete control over what they are allowed to say if the NFL wants to even after they are done playing.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
It popped up as a Chevy express because it’s a Chevrolet chassis. There’s nothing at all to that or the difference in ambulance.
Just makes you wonder….. did we all just get “current thinged”?

Anytime the narrative is the same on every channel… just makes you pause, given what we know now about these assholes

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
I can't remember if I saw the post here or not but there was a former NFL player saying that a good amount of them are afraid of the consequences from taking the jab but are not allowed to talk about it, current or former players. I wonder if there is something in their contracts where the NFL has complete control over what they are allowed to say if the NFL wants to even after they are done playing.

Maybe the threat to lose their pensions?

dirty022

Elite
Not buying that for a second. Tuckers wife is loaded. That family could get their kid into any college in America. No way they asked Hunter freaking Biden for a letter. LOL. Pretty sure his father in law is technically a billionaire.

I'm pretty sure they lived across the street from each other at some point. I talk to all my neighbors and am friendly with all of them. I don't know all their personal behaviors and what kind of crazy shit they do. If I needed a recommendation for a kid or something of the sort, I wouldn't hesitate to use one of them. It doesn't mean that I am the same or into the same shit they are.

Leengus McAnal

Elite
Founder
CQ-rHjxWIAAbWVF
Not going to lie - I am a huge sooner fan, but watching how happy Charlie Strong was putting on the golden hat that day made me feel… sorry for him? Happy for him? Hell I don’t know. He was just so short and cute and special and happy, it reminded me of some “make a wish” type of activity.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

9Mounties07

Elite
Rogan OHandley had the tweet..it was here

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
GMAFB
If House Pubs don’t release all video and end this charade it will prove them to be the weasels I already think they are.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Tyrone was having trouble in school. His teacher was always yelling at him, "You're driving me crazy, Tyrone. Can't you learn anything? One day Tyrone's mother came to school to see how he was doing. The teacher told her honestly that her son was simply a disaster, getting very low marks, and that she had never had such an unmotivated and ignorant boy in her entire teaching career.

Tyrone’s mom, shocked at the feedback, withdrew her son from school, moved out of Detroit, and relocated to Cleveland.

Thirty years later, the teacher was diagnosed with irreversible cardiac disease. Her doctors all strongly advised her to have open heart surgery, which only one surgeon at the Cleveland Clinic could perform. Left with no other options, the teacher decided to have the operation, which was remarkably successful.

When she opened her eyes after the surgery the teacher saw the handsome young doctor who headed her surgical team smiling down at her. She wanted to thank him but could not talk. Her face started to turn blue; she raised her hand trying to tell him something but quickly died.

The doctor was shocked, wondering what went wrong so suddenly. When the doctor turned around to leave the room, he saw that Tyrone, now a janitor at the Clinic, had unplugged the life-support equipment in order to plug in his vacuum cleaner.

If you thought that Tyrone had become a heart-surgeon, maybe you also voted for Biden.

Latest posts

Top Bottom