Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Well, I graduated from Everman. Used to hoop in Stop 6 and run around with some reprobates in North Side. I’m white. If you know, you know.

I have stories from north side ballin’ in Houston at the park in Wimbledon. Right behind Sheriff precinct 5. We would run that court all day. It was the court in Houston. Iykyk. White here, too. Only 6’ though

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I loved him personally. Thought it was really racist not to give him several decades to prove himself.

CQ-rHjxWIAAbWVF

Pineapple

Legendary
I have stories from north side ballin’ in Houston at the park in Wimbledon. Right behind Sheriff precinct 5. We would run that court all day. It was the court in Houston. Iykyk. White here, too. Only 6’ though
1673060727101.jpeg
Grew up right below the middle red. The right red is Stop 6… I can go in both, I don’t very often, but I have people in there. CraY people.

Ahhhhhh to be young.

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
lol, I just looked up Belton, SC since I've never hear of it and I did not know we have a Denver, SC.
Now I have heard of North, South Carolina. Shout out to Bishopville, SC. Grandma has a pond around Lucknow.

Good memories there. 25 acres of hunting and fishing and the finest of SC timber.
View attachment 160464

I used to shoot doves just north of Bishopville. Pretty country.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Guy looked really unhealthy, though.

OPD77

Legendary
If she's red-pilled and ITT she has thick-skin and if she has her own log-in there is no doubt she can run with this crew!

I'm sure IRL we are much better-behaved, I know I am , but here I take full liberty of the name-sake "Free Speech Forum".
I'm usually much better behaved in public myself and I'm glad I have this outlet or maybe not so much.

9Mounties07

Elite

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Explaining us? Yikes. Good luck.

My wife just knows enough not to ask anymore. :LOL:

Hope your girl's doing better, by the way.
I did a great job. (They know me) They’re going to join and lurk.

One of the ladies is the teacher that I’ve bragged about for years. That she happens to be one of my best friends...

I've told them how to dip their tootsies in. Nothing is off limits, no question is stupid, but put on those big girl panties. ❤️

And thank you. Roo is good today after her appt this morning.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Quick question. (I’m trying to explain the board and how we came about to a couple of girlfriends)

How many members do we have now?

Are they hot? 😉

Pics will get you faster answers 😂

I sure hope you checked your front porch tonight - the one with the Christmas decorations still up 😳

You know I’m messing with you much love to you, your daughter, and entre family 💕🤗

But seriously I hope you checked your porch!

Now @Croot_Overlord. What’s our head count?

@tgsio is working hard to spread TFSF

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Are they hot? 😉

Pics will get you faster answers 😂

I sure hope you checked your front porch tonight - the one with the Christmas decorations still up 😳

You know I’m messing with you much love to you, your daughter, and entre family 💕🤗

But seriously I hope you checked your porch!

Now @Croot_Overlord. What’s our head count?

@tgsio is working hard to spread TFSF
Oh my goodness. I did. So ridiculous (in the best way). And delicious.

Thank you. 😘

I want to ask y'all (because I know it's past me asking y'all not to) to send the meals to women's shelters or veterans homes. Really, we're good.

I'll throw some money in to get this going.

But holy crap, y'all are the best people. I'm there for any of you at any time. No matter what. ❤️

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
He advocated for violence to stop this shit several times which met the criteria. But a lot of people do that out of frustration but don’t actually mean it. That person was on it early.
That dude was all over the place. Always posting random tits and ass pics along with the violence stuff right? Seemed to try and break discussion with the pics. I always wondered how he had the time for all that. Maybe he just needed a break or something?

Latest posts

Top Bottom