Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
What do you think is causing this? Are people buying less, due to higher prices? Or is it based on infrastructure, staffing, etc?
Businesses greatly over ordered during pandemic because they were not able to get “just in time” materials. Therefore, they have large inventory that they need to work through. The panic buying was a source of some of the inflation. This will take about 6 months to a year to work back to normality.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
@TopHook haha yeah Belton is in Anderson, SC...Not much to it...I should be moving back to or around Piedmont/Powdersville fairly soon, I hope 😀
You might be a tater, but you are a Carolinian, South Carolinian.
JoyousDistinctIndianglassfish-size_restricted.gif

OPD77

Legendary

Dem bath salts doe...

1673054288193.png

OPD77

Legendary

Hey
@GovRonDeSantis
, How come you just appointed a COVID mask Nazi who destroyed Florida businesses and threatened Florida business owners with lockdowns and fines to a position in your administration?

This jerk had Palm Beach locked down while I was running for Congress there.

Very concerning. I guess I shouldn't be to surprised since Jeb Bush was right behind him at his Inauguration.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Climate change really is a religion…leaders of multiple faiths all went up on mount siani and came back with their “10 climate laws” as if that wasnt enough mimicking of Moses, they read them aloud and then threw them down and broke them 😳
Only correction- The UN doesn’t believe in climate change. But they are grifters at every opportunity.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I'm sure . We were on the front row of every UT home game in 2014 and even went to the one at Jerry World too. If you were there on a recruiting visit during that time do you remember the Baylor game at DKR where Art Briles, Shawn Oakman and others came over talking shit to the recruits? It was interesting top say the least.
I guess Briles was promising they could rape women at BU.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Yes he was...my son was recruited by him at Ok St. too. There was definitely a different attitude when he got to UT. Congrats to you and your son because what I saw from the inside was Mack left a complete shit show that seem to grow when Charlie and crew arrived.

Where did your son go to HS?
Mine went to North Shore in Htown.

Galena Park North Shore is a hard hittin’ pipeline.

Latest posts

Top Bottom