Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

If that’s the definition and you consider statements that go beyond that my number one suspected Fed would be @FreeMiner.

Who’s y’all’s numero uno based on the above?
Look at it 2 ways. If plants on the board are pushing us to civil unrest, we are put down like dogs. If said plants are pushing us to do nothing, they eventually starve/ostracize/alienate us bloodlessly, but still win. Those on here that still think voting matters are just living in LaLa land and unknowingly playing along with the ‘plan’. IMHO there is no way out. Checkmate.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
He posted for the last time on the 30th....I believe he posted half a dozen times after that mention by yoreself. I also thought the same thing about numerous posts per day and dwindled quickly after that. Coincidence? Maybe. I remember him saying he was about to turn 74 real soon....maybe had to travel to see some of the covert buddies for an FSF update and bday party.

It was really tongue in cheek. Reason I asked later was because like you said. He’s 74 so I wanted to see if things were good. I figured if he saw it he’d joke back.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
How the hell did I miss this? What was it that made people start thinking he was a fed?

That being said, I posted this a few months ago that I wholeheartedly believed that the FSF was being read by the federal government. Too many of us “dangerous” conservative types on this website.

Someone posted the criteria for knowing someone is a fed. I said if that was the criteria he’d be my number one. If you go to my OP I replied to the criteria

OPD77

Legendary
Look at it 2 ways. If plants on the board are pushing us to civil unrest, we are put down like dogs. If said plants are pushing us to do nothing, they eventually starve/ostracize/alienate us bloodlessly, but still win. Those on here that still think voting matters are just living in LaLa land and unknowingly playing along with the ‘plan’. IMHO there is no way out. Checkmate.
We just don't need to give in to them pushing us to the civil unrest, they have that part of the playbook down to a science.

As far as voting, I've come to believe it doesn't mean shit either, though I'll still vote. When you have Soros and all of the other actors undermining the process from within, like they've been doing for decades you have to wonder what the end game is and what it looks like down that path. I fear it's not a good one and we're living part of it right now.

OPD77

Legendary
We walked similar paths. My son played under Wickline for two seasons at UT. He was an interesting dude.
Yes he was...my son was recruited by him at Ok St. too. There was definitely a different attitude when he got to UT. Congrats to you and your son because what I saw from the inside was Mack left a complete shit show that seem to grow when Charlie and crew arrived.

Where did your son go to HS?
Mine went to North Shore in Htown.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
He advocated for violence to stop this shit several times which met the criteria. But a lot of people do that out of frustration but don’t actually mean it. That person was on it early.
For a few to take up arms is totally a waste of life and ammo. Tens of thousands are needed in order to mount any significant opposition. The logistics needed for that type of organization are mind boggling and cannot be achieved without modern communication. Any attempt to organize will be quickly known and quashed by the baddies. @Cincinattus91 has some good ideas regarding going local and strengthening community, but eventually, if those communities have something that is coveted by the baddies, they will bear the full force of government. Again, jmho, but that’s the way I see. Now I’m personally focusing on my family and my relationship with the almighty.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
For a few to take up arms is totally a waste of life and ammo. Tens of thousands are needed in order to mount any significant opposition. The logistics needed for that type of organization are mind boggling and cannot be achieved without modern communication. Any attempt to organize will be quickly known and quashed by the baddies. @Cincinattus91 has some good ideas regarding going local and strengthening community, but eventually, if those communities have something that is coveted by the baddies, they will bear the full force of government. Again, jmho, but that’s the way I see. Now I’m personally focusing on my family and my relationship with the almighty.

I agree with all of that.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Yes he was...my son was recruited by him at Ok St. too. There was definitely a different attitude when he got to UT. Congrats to you and your son because what I saw from the inside was Mack left a complete shit show that seem to grow when Charlie and crew arrived.

Where did your son go to HS?
Mine went to North Shore in Htown.
Actually Charlie was the shit show. He split the locker room. It was his kids and the step kids from Mack. Jake went to HS in Celina. I am sure that our boys met if he was OL.

OPD77

Legendary
Celina. I am sure that our boys met if he was OL.
I'm sure . We were on the front row of every UT home game in 2014 and even went to the one at Jerry World too. If you were there on a recruiting visit during that time do you remember the Baylor game at DKR where Art Briles, Shawn Oakman and others came over talking shit to the recruits? It was interesting top say the least.

OPD77

Legendary
So...while we're watching the speaker vote clown show, let's all vote on something fun.

(I'm shameless)

Vote for Max Parker (WR) and Harrison Greathouse (OL). You can vote every hour 😂

Kinda crazy that Max is tied for 13th receiving all divisions. (And funny the pic they put up of him was as DB😂😂😂)

He is all state (2nd team). Boy can play. But he's done with no regret. (I finally took a deep breath. I would have supported him either way, but I won't hide that I cried tears of relief after his last play) He decided early on he was going lacrosse in college. Still didn't stop the fb coaches until the day he committed.

In the same vein of football boys I've watched grow up into good young men....a boy who my husbsnd coached in youth footbal called him tonight. He just committed to play in college. The first call he made was to my husband. I was in tears. What it meant to my husband can't be put into words. We're so proud of this young man. Hasn't had the easiest life, but he was always the sweetest boy (even when I ripped his ass for getting Max killed because he wouldn't move his feet and do his one job....BLOCK). He's grown into a great man and you best believe we'll be going to his games to cheer him on.

His dad played for Ohio State. He changed schools his senior year so his dad could coach him. He (like Max) made the decision to go to a smaller school with more support and what fit him better for the future. Smart boy.

I'm so proud of him and love this kid something fierce. He's one of my boys. ❤️❤️❤️
Done.....special love in my heart for the OL.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Have you noticed all the big corporations waited until after the midterms to announce their big layoffs? Last 3 weeks we have seen a ton of companies announces major job cuts.

Rail traffic has fallen off. Trucking company my wife works for said they are losing a lot of business.

Transportation being down is never a good sign

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
@Pineapple Belton, SC here...ain't skeer'd 🤣
lol, I just looked up Belton, SC since I've never hear of it and I did not know we have a Denver, SC.
Now I have heard of North, South Carolina. Shout out to Bishopville, SC. Grandma has a pond around Lucknow.

Good memories there. 25 acres of hunting and fishing and the finest of SC timber.
20230106_185510.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom