Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Oh my goodness. I did. So ridiculous (in the best way). And delicious.

Thank you. 😘

I want to ask y'all (because I know it's past me asking y'all not to) to send the meals to women's shelters or veterans homes. Really, we're good.

I'll throw some money in to get this going.

But holy crap, y'all are the best people. I'm there for any of you at any time. No matter what. ❤️

Thank @Scrouch2434 he did all the heavy lifting.

And thanks to everyone that pitched in.

THIS BOARD is SPECIAL

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
GMAFB

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Lack of demand trickles from the stores to the industries.

I would say inflation has a lot to do with it
I've argued inflation fact vs fiction on the homeboard. People are saying July through Nov inflation is 2.3%.... What has happened is that price increases have plummeted demand for some goods like lumber... Nobody is building houses right now. But things like washers, dryers, water heaters and toilets... things for say, a remodel on an existing home, is still high. The government figures in the stuff people aren't buying, because they can't afford it, with the stuff they are buying. Credit card debt still going up and labor participation still low. Until food prices come down any talk about inflation being "fixed" is bullshit. Most people are not making over $70,000/year.

Every bank is still predicting a recession... like we aren't in one.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Ukr lost 2 towns around Bahkmut. Lots of troops retreating from the area. We are about to find out if Bahkmut is the pointless little town that Zelensky and the west have been saying. If it is, then they should be retreating the rest of their troops out soon because they are about to become encircled.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Ukr lost 2 towns around Bahkmut. Lots of troops retreating from the area. We are about to find out if Bahkmut is the pointless little town that Zelensky and the west have been saying. If it is, then they should be retreating the rest of their troops out soon because they are about to become encircled.

Well that was quick. that Indonesian channel has video of Ukr sending in tons of troops and tanks into Bahkmut. Shit is about to get real.

Latest posts

Top Bottom