Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Skinnyman

Poster
Holy shit a bunch of my clients are executives at SCI the funeral company in this video- like really high-up peeps.

A girl that went to high school with me her dad started the company.

She was a senior when I was a freshman - super hot back then & rich & crazy .

I know rules!

event-best-buddies-sept-2009-holly-waltrip.jpg
Damn Son 🙋🏼‍♂️

FreeMiner

Legendary
Maybe somebody should tell Lindsey, maybe Putin might take out DC.
So sick of the war mongers and those who profit from butchering America's best to make the MIC rich. They already have scooped TRILLIONS. But they need more blood.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Maybe somebody should tell Lindsey, maybe Putin might take out DC.
So sick of the war mongers and those who profit from butchering America's best to make the MIC rich. They already have scooped TRILLIONS. But they need more blood.

Lindsey, you and your LadyBugs should be enough to get his surrender. Show him your ass.

Belezabro

Elite
Never Forgive The Bastards
View attachment 157030
My FIL died of cancer in April 2021. My wife could not visit him before his death because of Covid concerns. We couldn't have a proper funeral for him either. He was an alpha: rebuilt cars, worked for IBM - highly knowledgeable of computers, president of his gun club, loaded his own ammo, state champ trap shooter, could fix anything, build anything and do anything he put his mind to. Old school tough. He was the first person to talk to me about Trump becoming president in 2016. I thought he was full of it as I didn't believe Trump had a chance, nor did I care for Trump back then. Of course, he was right.

The morning my MIL called me to tell me he died during the night, my wife and her friend and my sons were in the kitchen. I got off the phone and told my wife. She fell to the floor crying and wailing. She loved her dad dearly. She didn't get to visit him or say goodbye before his death...it still angers me that those bastards took that away from her.

Belezabro

Elite
Nice! I’m usually more partial to the heavier side, but Rush is a fav. I listened to April Wine Nature of the Beast a lot until the NWOBHM bands came along. I still like a bit of hair metal too but usually only when the musicianship is superior. Steel Panther is one of those bands that has great musicians, funny lyrics and understands how to vibe with those that loved that genre. Satchel was in one of Halford’s bands and can really play. The singer Michael Starr was the vocalist leaving the booth when Marky Mark came in, in the movie Rock Star.
Rock Star. I need to watch that again. Great movie for those from that generation that lovers of hair bands.

FreeMiner

Legendary
My FIL died of cancer in April 2021. My wife could not visit him before his death because of Covid concerns. We couldn't have a proper funeral for him either. He was an alpha: rebuilt cars, worked for IBM - highly knowledgeable of computers, president of his gun club, loaded his own ammo, state champ trap shooter, could fix anything, build anything and do anything he put his mind to. Old school tough. He was the first person to talk to me about Trump becoming president in 2016. I thought he was full of it as I didn't believe Trump had a chance, nor did I care for Trump back then. Of course, he was right.

The morning my MIL called me to tell me he died during the night, my wife and her friend and my sons were in the kitchen. I got off the phone and told my wife. She fell to the floor crying and wailing. She loved her dad dearly. She didn't get to visit him or say goodbye before his death...it still angers me that those bastards took that away from her.
I am truly sorry for you and your wife and family. It will take a long time for those wounds to heal, if they ever do.
Personally I will never forgive them. Not very Christian of me But sorry I will take my lumps.
They destroyed people physically, mentally and spiritually. They are very evil.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and a life for a life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom