Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
beefcake-bulkup.gif

Scrouch2434

Elite
Founder
Mr. Senate Minority Leader:

I am writing to you after watching your press conference yesterday. You might not remember me, I worked for the now late *redacted* throughout college and was groomed to become involved in politics. I was recruited by both Democrats and Republicans. Including your staff.
While I was the youngest member ever to be recruited/accepted into *redacted*. You or your staff wrote me a personal recommendation for law school. I chose a different path.
Your presentation yesterday could not be further than the truth. It appears you have lost touch with what Americans want. It is disheartening to have someone of your stature not only misrepresent what your constituents seek in leadership, but to do so without conviction.
Personally, and professionally, I do not believe that you or anyone on your staff read over 4,200 pages of a document that was signed into law. I honestly do not know how anyone can justify some of the expenses with a straight face.
If you asked what “republicans,” want. They want secure borders. They want our children’s education to be the best in the world. The do not want their children bussed around from neighborhood schools for social experiments. Literally, the Vice President of the United States called our President a racist and mentioned the failure with bussing.
We want lower taxes, so subsidies are not handed out to anyone with an empty hand. We want a sustainable life. One that we work hard for and one we deserve. We want a life to provide meaningful opportunities for our children. Our government is literally robbing our children. You are not advocating for children.
History is not kind. History evaluates
positions, votes, and stances. You can choose right the course. Do better.

*redacted*

Scrouch2434

Elite
Founder
Mr. Senate Minority Leader:

I am writing to you after watching your press conference yesterday. You might not remember me, I worked for the now late *redacted* throughout college and was groomed to become involved in politics. I was recruited by both Democrats and Republicans. Including your staff.
While I was the youngest member ever to be recruited/accepted into *redacted*. You or your staff wrote me a personal recommendation for law school. I chose a different path.
Your presentation yesterday could not be further than the truth. It appears you have lost touch with what Americans want. It is disheartening to have someone of your stature not only misrepresent what your constituents seek in leadership, but to do so without conviction.
Personally, and professionally, I do not believe that you or anyone on your staff read over 4,200 pages of a document that was signed into law. I honestly do not know how anyone can justify some of the expenses with a straight face.
If you asked what “republicans,” want. They want secure borders. They want our children’s education to be the best in the world. The do not want their children bussed around from neighborhood schools for social experiments. Literally, the Vice President of the United States called our President a racist and mentioned the failure with bussing.
We want lower taxes, so subsidies are not handed out to anyone with an empty hand. We want a sustainable life. One that we work hard for and one we deserve. We want a life to provide meaningful opportunities for our children. Our government is literally robbing our children. You are not advocating for children.
History is not kind. History evaluates
positions, votes, and stances. You can choose right the course. Do better.

*redacted*
I guess we’ll see if I get a response

Top Bottom