Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Just my two cents this feels very scripted. It's a chance for a grifter to build credibility with his audience and keep people peeled and invested in a totally fradulent exercise

What has he said officially about the 2020 deal? Did the dems just discover this technique and limited its use to Arizona?

Lol

The trial might be fun and all.....it's WWE.

We may not like it, but that's the way it is.

This actually a feature of obviously fradulent elections....it serves to martyrize and christen individuals who aren't necessarily deserving. "They stole that election, candidate so and so must be a good guy"

Always be skeptical about the pre Christmas purity and show case trials

Politicians aren't going to solve this
You are such an insufferable fag.

FreeMiner

Legendary
The good news about Mitch and the GOP passing this $1.7 trillion shit bill is it guarantees the US collapse. Total sell out. There is no country anymore. Just elites stealing in the open. The sooner the collapse takes place the better. Currently at 130% debt to GDP and that will go up to 150% by next summer as the recession ravages the economy and government issues more debt. Buy Gold and Silver and take down any American flags you have until the swamp is all publicly hung.
100%

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

We were poor, I asked for a pair of Reebok pumps and my moms came through with a pair of LA Gear pumps

412964d3e7195d676dceaf41d56e1758.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom