Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Congrats from Beavercreek.
Oh my. Anybody I should come cheer on/yell at the refs? Because I sure as hell will.

I know y'all have a junior that's commited to Cleveland State (lax).

Max also found out he's 2nd team all state WR. (hard to make 1st team when you don't make the playoffs). Hell of a way to end a football 'career'.

Great day for my boy.

Thank Y'all for letting me brag. I'm so damn proud of this kid.

Last edited:

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I thought the pitiful troll @Cincinattus91 had finally left us, but I was wrong. He’s back to spew his hatred of Jews again. What a fucking joke of a human. No doubt, had he been around during the revolution, the patriots would have tarred and feathered him for cowardice.
Please honor our judas iscariot- Jesus Christ values

What are you doing for the zionist movement today?

Make the world a better place tmwr, hug a jew!

Thank you

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

NATO-Ukraine surprise: 150,000 Russians entered Donetsk with 300 new(!) T-90M and T-72B4 tanks – Russian industry at full speed​

150,000 fresh troops and 300 advanced Russian tanks enter Lugansk.
Another 150,000 troops are in the pipeline expected to arrive end of December/New Year being held in reserve for now.

This would seem to time up with the announcement of a huge missile strike coming soon. People were saying that Russia would use 5 to 10 missiles every day and then one day a week they would use 60 to 90 in one strike. Reports are saying they are gearing up for over 300 missiles in one strike with a few of the 60 to 90 type to quickly follow. I would assume that would be to let the new troops get into place without getting rocketed on the way.

OPD77

Elite
This bitch couldn't count the pennies in her piggy bank and she thinks she can explain crypto.
That bitch is so stupid she didn't even realize the Gov't. starting taking over student loans 8 years before the grilling she gave the bank reps......and she was chairwoman of that committee. Can't make this shit up.

At a hearing featuring a panel of seven bank CEOs, Ms. Waters ticked off figures on student loan debt and defaults, then asked, “What are you guys doing to help us with this student loan debt? Who would like to answer first? Mr. Monahan, big bank.”

Bank of America chairman and CEO Brian Monahan replied, “We stopped making student loans in 2007 or so.”

Ms. Waters replied, “Oh, so you don’t do it anymore. Mr. Corbat?”

Said Citigroup CEO Michael Corbat: “We exited student lending in 2009.”

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FjYmMlBWQAAtls7

OB_Right

Poster
Founder
Atlanta is the asshole and Fulton is
I have (had) a client who ran a janitorial service. He's semi-retired, but was making a nice income from his cleaning business. As he put it, he took the dregs of society, the unemployable, and gave them 3 or 6 months to get themselves clean and become employable for a better job. He used that model for 20 years to make a nice living.

The day that Trump announced the PPP/unemployment expansion/stimulus payments, he stopped in and told me that it would kill his business, and likely our country along with it. 18 months later, he had lost or canceled all of his contracts but one, because he had no one to work. The free $$ and lockdowns conditioned young people to not work, just as it was intended to. "15 days to stop the spread" and all the state lockdowns advanced the communist, globalist agenda perhaps even more than subversives infiltrating our government and institutions did in 60 years.

I'm sure what we're experiencing here in my town is not unique to us. I went to a meat and three for breakfast this morning, and talked to the waitress for a minute. They used to be open 7 days a week, now it's 5. They used to have breakfast all day, now they have a small, limited menu, and close at 2pm, because they have no help. Grocery stores and convenience stores are no longer open 24/7. And those things are going to get worse.
Started a restaurant in 2015 as a side gig. Now I have three and we are franchising across the southeast plus hopefully Texas. Unfortunate that we are in a big blue town in a red state, but I can tell you these last few years have presented problems never discussed in the business major I got. My takeaways are people are people.. doesn’t matter their color..and for the most part they are dishonest and only out for themselves. People like us are in this business bc we hope what we do unites and brings people together like good food should By the day I lose faith in enough good people to outweigh the bad..

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Started a restaurant in 2015 as a side gig. Now I have three and we are franchising across the southeast plus hopefully Texas. Unfortunate that we are in a big blue town in a red state, but I can tell you these last few years have presented problems never discussed in the business major I got. My takeaways are people are people.. doesn’t matter their color..and for the most part they are dishonest and only out for themselves. People like us are in this business bc we hope what we do unites and brings people together like good food should By the day I lose faith in enough good people to outweigh the bad..

I have another client, good Christian people with a heretofore booming business, and he told me that he and his wife get together and pray every morning before work that they'll have enough people to keep their doors open that day.

Couple weeks ago, I was at the post office, and they had help wanted signs up everywhere. Guy in front of me asked how much the pay was, and they told him it depended on his civil service test and so forth, but even the lowest pay was like $20/hr. They said they were desperate for help. I remember 20-30 years ago, the post office had a job opening, people would have been lined up out the door just to apply.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

I can't find a single reference to him on the school's website, other than a newsletter reference to his hiring a few years ago. Scrubbed already.

Edit: Good Lord, that place is a cesspool. Every social justice/gender perversion nonsense you can imagine. People are paying near-Ivy League tuition to have their children indoctrinated with this filth.

large_text1890926_88084.jpg

Last edited:

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
That bitch is so stupid she didn't even realize the Gov't. starting taking over student loans 8 years before the grilling she gave the bank reps......and she was chairwoman of that committee. Can't make this shit up.

At a hearing featuring a panel of seven bank CEOs, Ms. Waters ticked off figures on student loan debt and defaults, then asked, “What are you guys doing to help us with this student loan debt? Who would like to answer first? Mr. Monahan, big bank.”

Bank of America chairman and CEO Brian Monahan replied, “We stopped making student loans in 2007 or so.”

1670475593548.gif

Belezabro

Elite
Oh my. Anybody I should come cheer on/yell at the refs? Because I sure as hell will.

I know y'all have a junior that's commited to Cleveland State (lax).

Max also found out he's 2nd team all state WR. (hard to make 1st team when you don't make the playoffs). Hell of a way to end a football 'career'.

Great day for my boy.

Thank Y'all for letting me brag. I'm so damn proud of this kid.
Congratulations @tgsio! Very impressive to get any all-state recognition in a talent-rich state like Ohio.

Belezabro

Elite
Can you share more about how you came to the conclusion most are dishonest? Genuinely curious. In my younger days, I worked a lot in various bars and restaurants and really enjoyed that setting. But, yes, there is a lot of shady shit that goes on in restaurants, especially back when cash was more prominent.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

She probably knew student loans were taken over by the government a decade ago but wanted her soapbox. She couldn't go after Obama as that would bring an end to her hearing.

Top Bottom