Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Vote Or Not Doesn't Matter

I have (had) a client who ran a janitorial service. He's semi-retired, but was making a nice income from his cleaning business. As he put it, he took the dregs of society, the unemployable, and gave them 3 or 6 months to get themselves clean and become employable for a better job. He used that model for 20 years to make a nice living.

The day that Trump announced the PPP/unemployment expansion/stimulus payments, he stopped in and told me that it would kill his business, and likely our country along with it. 18 months later, he had lost or canceled all of his contracts but one, because he had no one to work. The free $$ and lockdowns conditioned young people to not work, just as it was intended to. "15 days to stop the spread" and all the state lockdowns advanced the communist, globalist agenda perhaps even more than subversives infiltrating our government and institutions did in 60 years.

I'm sure what we're experiencing here in my town is not unique to us. I went to a meat and three for breakfast this morning, and talked to the waitress for a minute. They used to be open 7 days a week, now it's 5. They used to have breakfast all day, now they have a small, limited menu, and close at 2pm, because they have no help. Grocery stores and convenience stores are no longer open 24/7. And those things are going to get worse.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Interesting that gas prices zoomed up 30 cents a gallon over night. The elections are over so OBiden can stop all the measures to hold down prices. Plus the dems control the Senate (they had to keep the Senate dem for any nominations OBiden may get to fill like on the SCOTUS). I drove a mile off the freeway to the grocery store and they were still selling gas at $2.49. I did see Walmart had diesel for $3.59. Surprised there was no line of trucks.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I'm beginning to think that maybe our elections are not corrupt, we just truly have a country full of gullible morons that believe Republicans are racists bigots and Democrats are out to save them.
For sure, the votes are counted with the highest amount of integrity

Foolish to think otherwise

Thank you

Here's the deal.....it's rigged and no politician is going to help us

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I have (had) a client who ran a janitorial service. He's semi-retired, but was making a nice income from his cleaning business. As he put it, he took the dregs of society, the unemployable, and gave them 3 or 6 months to get themselves clean and become employable for a better job. He used that model for 20 years to make a nice living.

The day that Trump announced the PPP/unemployment expansion/stimulus payments, he stopped in and told me that it would kill his business, and likely our country along with it. 18 months later, he had lost or canceled all of his contracts but one, because he had no one to work. The free $$ and lockdowns conditioned young people to not work, just as it was intended to. "15 days to stop the spread" and all the state lockdowns advanced the communist, globalist agenda perhaps even more than subversives infiltrating our government and institutions did in 60 years.

I'm sure what we're experiencing here in my town is not unique to us. I went to a meat and three for breakfast this morning, and talked to the waitress for a minute. They used to be open 7 days a week, now it's 5. They used to have breakfast all day, now they have a small, limited menu, and close at 2pm, because they have no help. Grocery stores and convenience stores are no longer open 24/7. And those things are going to get worse.
Trump is a good person

Lol

FreeMiner

Legendary

NATO-Ukraine surprise: 150,000 Russians entered Donetsk with 300 new(!) T-90M and T-72B4 tanks – Russian industry at full speed​

150,000 fresh troops and 300 advanced Russian tanks enter Lugansk.
Another 150,000 troops are in the pipeline expected to arrive end of December/New Year being held in reserve for now.

OPD77

Elite
The result of being a good, obedient foot soldier. These people are incestuous in more ways than one.

Top Bottom