Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Except @MortgageHorn

patient-bear

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
That was the first thing I thought as well. If this is how it went down, the school should be contacting him about teaching a self defense class. If someone(s) is going to jump you and try and hurt, possibly kill you, what happens to them is on them. IMO

There's video. No doubt he was attacked with a bat, chased, and shot and killed one of the guys chasing him (victim was also shot in the leg as he fled).

edit: His school put out this excuse:

"Mike is suspended from our basketball team until the completion of the university's investigation and the investigation of the proper authorities," Moccia said, via The Associated Press. “When those investigations will be complete, I can't say … If there is criticism over this decision, I am in a position to take it on myself.
“I've known this player for years, and I know what kind of person he is. I didn't feel a need to rush to judgment. I wanted to give the investigation time to play out before making any decisions."

Last edited:

Catilac

Elite
They do not have to worry about me engaging in any activity that would promote them. So go on strike and stay on strike. Maybe the paper they write for will actually put out the news and not editorials pieces as front page news.

Disinfo levels about to drop

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I was a waiter when in college. People will intentionally be real fuckin dicks just cause they wanna be.

I never understood people acting poorly on either side of that relationship. If you're the diner, the waiter can do any # of foul things to your food. You have every incentive to be good to them. OTOH, if you're the waiter, most of your pay is dependent on how the customer feels about your service.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Got my reply from my Rep about not supporting the cunt McCarthy. Lip Service, but surprised I got a response altogether.

bNyG8SeTOr5nguVBg4IJ4h_5wBoTNjWnua1YK_NA-Wz0YQL-2s7JXE2iL4M4YEoRbKBIahuCo-p_UbfZwMbzQlh3YR111GiDl4KDc7Y7TWvegZaAQP-bcKM=s0-d-e1-ft

Dear Mr. Money,

Thank you for contacting me to share your thoughts regarding the appointment of a new Speaker of the House of Representatives for the 118th Congress. I appreciate hearing from you.

As we move past the midterm election, I remain steadfast in my commitment to put America first. Since President Biden took office on January 20, 2021, he has created numerous crises resulting in a more politically divisive nation. This includes the crisis on the southern border, the inflation crisis, the unemployment crisis, the energy crisis, the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal, the baby formula crisis, and the vaccine crisis. President Biden promised to govern as a moderate, but instead we have seen him repeatedly cave to the far fringes of the left. While President Biden continues to court the far left, American families are paying the price, as the cost of everyday necessities continue to skyrocket.

I will continue to fight for a less costly and more accountable federal government, while working to protect our communities, small businesses, and families. As I continue to evaluate candidates for Speaker of the House, I will ensure they stand for these principles before they receive my support. With a focus on what matters most, upholding the U.S. Constitution and meeting the needs of the people we serve, I am confident that the future is bright.

Before the midterms, House Republicans released our Commitment to America. This plan outlines our commitment to securing our southern border, fighting inflation, releasing America’s energy potential, preserving our constitutional freedoms, and most importantly putting America first. Through this commitment I look forward to dismantling the disastrous policies of the Biden Administration.

With a Republican majority secured for the 118th Congress, we must look ahead and not waste this opportunity to lead. Americans can be assured that there finally will be long-overdue oversight of the Biden Administration. Our country has serious problems that require the attention of thoughtful, principled, solution-oriented leaders. I remain committed to working in such a manner. All of my constituents can be assured that I will continue to defend conservative principles and work on free-market solutions to restore our way of life, rebuild our economy, and renew the American dream.

As a resident of Florida's Twelfth District, your comments and opinions are an important source of information to help me carry out my duties as your federal representative. In that regard, please do not hesitate to contact me in the future on any issue important to you. Also, if you would like to be informed more frequently about my work in Congress and in Florida's Twelfth Congressional District, please click here to sign up for my weekly newsletter. You can also visit my website at https://www.bilirakis.house.gov to sign up for regular email or to send me a message.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.

Sincerely yours,
EpoqkNDxr37poJkp-TE8dgn04bjEa6FNJuD7W8i4JhqxwqTLg9yain4hDTYHDJK8K8bNUZ7zG2v6S0jSdGl90fMus5TX9PUqdO_NeK2K457e7eNY=s0-d-e1-ft

Gus M. Bilirakis
Member of Congress

Top Bottom