Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Retired American Colonel on the ground in Bakhmut with Mozart PMC that he owns as a private army.
States that the Ukrainian casualties is running 70% across the whole Ukrainian military. He said it is brutal.
This just as Russia commits another 150,000 fresh troops and 300 of their tier one tanks to the front lines.

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
Is anyone doing anything about Arizona? There is no way Hobbs won fairly after doing no debates and seeing with my own eyes the support Lake had.

Same for Georgia. Are we really supposed to believe Warnock won that?

Shit is getting really tiresome.

Nothing ever gets done about any of the blatant fucking stealing.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Is anyone doing anything about Arizona? There is no way Hobbs won fairly after doing no debates and seeing with my own eyes the support Lake had.

No one is doing shit about anything.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
The actor who was inserted as a Capitol police officer and bogusly testified to the sham Jan 6th committee.
Yes and I am extremely skeptical that when we take over the house will have the same people talking about getting to the bottom of this and you know as well as I do that they know this as well but I hate to admit this will never come to Fruition because I’m GASHI getting worried and I’ve been with this the entire time that this deep state is much much deeper than we ever thought as well as a majority or at least half of the Republicans are not really conservative. I certainly hope I’m wrong, but we need to start getting some wins

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

Until the pubs perfect ballot harvesting, have certain counties hold counts till Fulton releases their totals GA is a lost cause.
Btw, my Indian coworker who somehow has his citizenship votes blue. GA and possibly this country is fuuked.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Yet another one. Died suddenly.

Andres Balanta, a Colombian midfielder for the Argentinean team Atletico Tucuman, died at the age of 22 after collapsing during training.

According to local reports, Balanta was rushed to the hospital after collapsing during the team’s first practice after a short vacation.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Yet another one. Died suddenly.

Andres Balanta, a Colombian midfielder for the Argentinean team Atletico Tucuman, died at the age of 22 after collapsing during training.

According to local reports, Balanta was rushed to the hospital after collapsing during the team’s first practice after a short vacation.

It’s going to get a lot worse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom