Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Like most things, its' a whole lot of misunderstanding that gained a foothold because there is an ounce of truth.

The idea the Black Hebrews are the true descendants of Abraham is laughable and easily refuted by documentation and historical artifacts.

The idea that the Jewish people of the past 2000 years have had some infiltration by people who did not descend from Abraham likely has some merit.

Jews are the most persecuted and mistreated people in all of history. Through most of the last 2 millennia, one would have to be a masochist, or insane, to pretend to be a jew when they weren't.

Pineapple

Legendary

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Crazy. Saw him on tik tok live last night or the night before. I was wondering if he was onto something, he didn’t seem suicidal or anything. Awful suspicious to find him in his bath tub.

I’m not sure that is something I’d freely admit to. What’s the worst part of listening to Aaron Carter on TikTok Live?

Telling your parents you’re gay.

Top Bottom