Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
In light of the Kanye mess is there any validity to any of the stuff he says about history? Or is this all Black Hebrew Israelites narratives?
Like most things, its' a whole lot of misunderstanding that gained a foothold because there is an ounce of truth.

The idea the Black Hebrews are the true descendants of Abraham is laughable and easily refuted by documentation and historical artifacts.

The idea that the Jewish people of the past 2000 years have had some infiltration by people who did not descend from Abraham likely has some merit.

Pineapple

Legendary
Interesting theory...could the Antichrist be a system and not a person? Could it be that it has been among us for a very long time? Could it be the system in place that enslaves the masses and offers wealth, success, prestige....for a price that is taken into the heads of those that succumb and is held over their heads for eternity? Is taking that inside of one’s head the mark of the beast? No escape... 🤔 I’ve always thought that the mark of their beast would involve something terribly heinous in exchange for wealth, success, getting ahead...
No. “The” Antichrist will be a person. There will be zero confusion about who he is.

Exit32Tigers

Poster
Founder
Haha I need to make a donation. I take a lot of mental breaks from current events because I find most of this stuff infuriating...but this thread/group has been my go-to news source since TMB.
Reminder to help hit that monthly goal. Last day.

I have no affiliation....just want to make sure this train keeps rolling. It's my go-to.

I like the way you think

Top Bottom