Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pineapple

Legendary
It’s an interesting subject. I think many will be fooled, and are being fooled as we speak. Good discussion.
You’re correct. Many will. Not Christians. Just like with Trump. I like him. But, I will not worship him. Too many are ready to make earthly leaders their savior. Christians cannot do that. It’s why “many will fall away”.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
The Elon drop of the Twitter / Hunter / Biden campaign collusion is truly damning. However, we need to ask why Friday at 7pm? DS Media 101...no one picks it up initially, weekend everyone is tuned out, Monday the msm has other headlines and it’s gone. Elon knows this....draw your own conclusions.

Last edited:

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Lmao.

The Onion is spot on

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder

Best of the receipts so far. I find it a little concerning that Taibbi and Elon are attempting to portray @jack as innocent in the whole ordeal. Sorry, but I can’t buy that at all. Was he not the boss? How do you just sit back and occasionally chime in with a concern or two, while your employees destroy the company?

Apparently @jack had little power within the company at this point of events? Guess I’ll have to back track a bit on that one

Last edited:
Top Bottom