Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Maybe no confusion in the last 3.5 years.

However, I believe there will be a lot of confusion in the first 3.5 years.

The world will be in total confusion and turmoil, because one great calamity after another is taking place. But for anyone searching for truth, I don't believe it will be hard to find. For one thing, the 2 witnesses will be in Jerusalem warning the entire world about what his happening and what is going to happen. My thoughts are that one of them is probably Moses, and that he'll go before the AC and pronounce the next judgement, in much the same manner as he went before Pharaoh 4000 years ago.

Those who've become believers during that time and the old Jews who know the scripture will be able to identify the anti-christ, because he'll be in a position to affirm a covenant with the Jews to resume temple sacrifice. Those who figure out what is going on and reject this new order, the AC will behead. Martyrdom will start at the beginning of the 7 years, the 5th seal, which I think tells us that a good # of people do figure out who this man is. When Christ is speaking in Matt. 24, he's warning the Jews that who they will believe is messiah isn't messiah. Then as you suggest, the whole world will know, or rather, could know at the midpoint of the 7 years, because this man will declare himself God.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Currently, for travel in a HOV lane on roads in Texas, there must be 2 people in the vehicle.

A bill will be introduced to allow pregnant women to drive in those lanes as the baby in the oven counts as a second human being. A woman had her ticket dismissed using this claim.

Will this legislation also apply to pregnant men? How will the courts/juries view that given the do-gooder's claim that men can get pregnant?

Latest posts

Top Bottom