Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

denn

Legendary
Founder
In the middle of a war he's going to Dallas? Lol
He owns more property in the United States than most of us.. He is also more wealthy of off US tax payers than most of us. Zelensky is the wests chosen one and they made him rich for it. I can't prove that, but it would take a miracle for someone to change my opinion on it.

FreeMiner

Legendary
This was one of the top couple issues for the libertarian senate candidate in Florida. He got 0.4% of the vote (including mine).
Any cop can literally take your cash or jewelry now right on the side of the road without a court order that is Ultra Vires the Constitution and make Americans no longer free men and women but slaves. Like living in the hood, and the biggest best armed thief take all your money. Piracy and Gangsterism. Totally corrupts the Police and the Justice Department.

denn

Legendary
Founder

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Desantis can get all the conservative vote, an overwhelming majority of Independent vote, and a significant part of democrat vote

America matters too much
And they'll STILL CHEAT in Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. And DeSantis will lose from fraud just like Trump in 2020. You are a fucking MORON if you think differently.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
He owns more property in the United States than most of us.. He is also more wealthy of off US tax payers than most of us. Zelensky is the wests chosen one and they made him rich for it. I can't prove that, but it would take a miracle for someone to change my opinion on it.
He gets our tax dollars and doesnt have to pay taxes on them. Sounds about right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom