Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

SoonerV

Poster
They are trying to cancel him. RINOs, MSM, DNC.

Desantis took 60 million from globalist billionaire.

WTF should be do? Go quietly into the night?

I think not. You better get your head out of your ass and research and
at least try to understand what is happening.

One pro tip. Turn the TV off.
Dude. Stfu, I am self employed and work all day. I rarely watch tv. They have all taken globalist money. Trump is no different. At least try to understand? Lmao. Dork

SoonerV

Poster
So you think Desantis relationship with Paul Ryan and the RINO establishment is being loyal to Trump and sticking with the guy who has done more for us and has more support from “We the People” than any person in my lifetime...Yeah, just fall right back into the trap...SMDH
The man governing and track record speaks for itself. Fall into what trap?? You mean the endless it’s happening trap??

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

snusnu-zapp.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Not if he abandons Trump and MAGA.

People aren’t stupid. Trump got most votes in history in a second term. There was a reason for that.
People don't realize how much of the black and hispanic vote Trump brought to the pub party. Many don't vote if the rino's shit on Trump. The best case scenario would be dems pulling something to keep him off the ballot. That would unite the party and drive people to the polls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom