Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
This is my first statement about the Trump insult dust-up and people freaking out and it will also be my last.

No one on this planet can understand what the media, the establishment, and the DC swamp have put this man and his family through when all he wanted to do was help make America great again.
With standing DC's lethal assault he was able to set our country on the correct path domestically and abroad.
No sane person should put their feelings and emotions ahead of the results of an elected person whose decisions have made their family's life better and our country safer that is just silly.
If DJT had not defeated Crooked Hillary we would all be grieving that our great country was destroyed by her and her evil maggots.
Even if you hate him now over his harsh langue and tactics you should continue to thank him for destroying the Clintons, Bushes, Paul Ryan, and the Cheneys. Hopefully, McConnel and McCarthy will also be replaced.
Trump must come to 2024 as an underdog a comeback kid and he is just putting lines down knowing the establishment is trying to end him now.
He is putting out warnings that if they challenge him he will destroy them just like he destroyed the strongest field of candidates in 2016.

I will end with this Never let emotions rule your decision-making or confuse effort/style/personality with Results.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

theDane8106

Elite
Founder
I'm holding out judgement on DeSantis as he seems to be using the MAGA agenda to MAFA (make Florida Great Again). Trump, by his statements about him is showing DeSantis who his enemies are in the Republican Party and obviously the media both right and left, it's certainly not Trump himself. The fight for the soul of our nation cannot happen until the snakes are removed from the Republican party and Trump is showing him who they are. The trash needs taken out. Sadly, our country will slip further into the abyss until this happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom