Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
You’re welcome to your opinion. I’m welcome to believe you are absolutely wrong. Desantis is their plant to split the party....
I think if desantis is a plant he is owned by the DIA. I think that support will help make him more affective as I think that still puts him outside of the current deep state control structure.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Even the people that disagree with me, pretty much everybody, have been nothing but respectful. I love this place
I would love to see the 2024 Republican Primaries Candidates debate move OUT of this thread though. It's a major distraction and needs to not clutter up this space.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
What happened in the U.S. May 1913?

The Seventeenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, providing for popular vote to elect U.S. Senators, was proclaimed in effect by United States Secretary of State William Jennings Bryan, who signed the announcement at 11:00 am in Washington, D.C.

Also the federal reserve which I think is the intended reference since they cause inflation.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
That's bullshit. he is gonna attack Desantis after what he has done converting people of color as well as uniting conservatives in Florida?

He doesn't love America. He loves himself.
You're an ignorant fuck. Yeah he loves himself so much that he put his entire livelihood and popularity on the chopping block. He lost a ton in his wealth and his fame and popularity went from icon and beloved to hated by half the country and weak minded fucktards like you.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
That RDS did a great job of cleaning up Florida elections, something that can ONLY be done at the state level. Trump had no power to do it. If the same thing were to happen in every state, we'd never get another ridiculous idiot for a President again.

When the steal was on 2 years ago, Desantis had an opportunity to stand up and join the ranks of the "election deniers" and he chose not too and DJT is pissed that he didn't have his back. He has every right to express that. I wish he'd shut his mouth about it though. That does not necessarily mean RDS can't be trusted, but given that the biggest problem this country is up against is free and fair elections nationwide, that is NOT a small deal that RDS chose to quietly address it in Florida, but not shoulder any of the political weight nationally. That may have been the best thing for Florida, his career, his family, whatever. But if that isn't at least a yellow flag then you're not paying attention.

For the record I will vote for whichever one of them wins the nomination but I'm still DJT in the primaries unless I see a good reason to dump Trump and I've not seen it yet.
Florida went for Trump. I don’t see the advantage of having one state’s governor calling out bs in other states. It’s not his job. Congressmen and senators are supposed to call out voting BS. Some of them did, but those objections were stopped cold by the insurrection of J6. People should/should have voted out the congressmen and especially the senators that allowed the election to be stolen.

denn

Legendary
Founder

Sure as heck, Mitch and McCarthy should not sniff leadership based on Gaetzs' message. Those two have an agenda completely different than what they are continuously voted into office for. Start by not giving another dime to Ukraine or whoever all that money is going to. If they can commit to that then maybe think about them for leadership but we all know they will only continue to do so because it most likely helps their personal retirement funds.

I am just not sure there are any republicans in either the senate of house that are worthy of leadership because only the uni party ones get nominated.

FreeMiner

Legendary
If all true makes the DOJ look like gangsters. Civil Forfeiture the way it is used in America is gangsterism and common theft.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Trump simply left too much undone in the name of getting re-elected.

Example #1 - Covid is one of the biggest scams to ever take place and he sat back and accepted what the “experts” said to the detriment of the world. Even worse, he pushed through RNA shots which is a big pharma wet dream. Pushing back would have been bad for re-election prospects.

Example #2 - the previous regime(s) illegally weaponized the intelligence community against him. Did he do anything to correct that? Did anybody go to jail? We’re there mass firings? Nope, would have looked bad for re-election prospects.

Example #3 - media/ big tech illegally colluding with the government to censor information. Did he shut that down? Nope, would have been bad for re-election.

I’d still vote for him if he’s the nominee but he could have done some much more than just pausing the progressive March forward for a couple years.

I’d be happy to have desantis as governor for four more years too. I’ll go with him until he gives me a reason not too.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
If all true makes the DOJ look like gangsters. Civil Forfeiture the way it is used in America is gangsterism and common theft.
This was one of the top couple issues for the libertarian senate candidate in Florida. He got 0.4% of the vote (including mine).

Latest posts

Top Bottom