Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
This is all very simple. Trump is about to announce and is telling those he supported and got elected that they better publicly announce support for him and stop being RINO-esque pansies, or else get run over by the Trump train. It’s the type of Pub leadership and hard nosed politics you are begging for. He is calling them out for not be MAGA supporters before MAGA announces he is running. Why won’t they outwardly support Trump? Why?

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
This shows how clueless you are. They aren't afraid of trump especially after what happened in these midterms. I respect you bro but you are wrong.
Trump was 172-9 in his endorsements. Of the 9, almost all of them are subject to mass cheating. The Dems understand that stat. You, apparently, do not. MSNBC devotes 93% of each show for the last 2 years to tearing down Trump — not Desantis. Ask yourself why.

denn

Legendary
Founder
That's bullshit. he is gonna attack Desantis after what he has done converting people of color as well as uniting conservatives in Florida?

He doesn't love America. He loves himself.
Debatable about his love for America (I happen to think he does have an affection for what this country used to stand for) but Trump has always been his own biggest fan. Way back when he was a registered democrat donating to the Clintons. Even well before that.

One thing I do know is that he is pretty terrible in certain aspects about personnel decisions. Some solid choices, but far too many head scratchers that Stevie Wonder could see would be a problem for his platform of America first.

Landjeff

Poster
What makes you think the Dems want to run against Trump in the general? They are scared shitless of Trump. He has maintained huge support through 7 years of merciless pounding from the swamp and mass cheating. Can Desantis stand up to the same forces if turned on him? Can you risk it?
All these new anti-Trumpers are sickening. Reminiscent of the Jews turning on Moses.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Debatable about his love for America (I happen to think he does have an affection for what this country used to stand for) but Trump has always been his own biggest fan. Way back when he was a registered democrat donating to the Clintons. Even well before that.

One thing I do know is that he is pretty terrible in certain aspects about personnel decisions. Some solid choices, but far too many head scratchers that Stevie Wonder could see would be a problem for his platform of America first.
Just think how much better a second term would be with all of that hindsight.

Trump was 172-9 in his endorsements. Of the 9, almost all of them are subject to mass cheating. The Dems understand that stat. You, apparently, do not. MSNBC devotes 93% of each show for the last 2 years to tearing down Trump — not Desantis. Ask yourself why.
One of us is correct and one is wrong. I am maga and I want him gone and bet I am not the only one.

What makes you think the Dems want to run against Trump in the general? They are scared shitless of Trump. He has maintained huge support through 7 years of merciless pounding from the swamp and mass cheating. Can Desantis stand up to the same forces if turned on him? Can you risk it?
They donated money to many Republican candidates and then beat them this week.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Trump would lose a primary vs Desantis if not for the democrat support he would get so that they could beat him in the general.

that is your opinion. Trumps base is vastly larger than you think. Its awesome you are so angry today on a message board where everyone wants the same thing. take your toys and go home you unfapppable pussy

denn

Legendary
Founder
Just think how much better a second term would be with all of that hindsight.
I can get behind that message to a point. Trump, in his personal ventures, has had similar issues. I am behind Trump and think he is our best option, but I am not blind to his faults either. Which he does have. I'd love for him to have as second term and make improvements on those personnel choices. I am not a big Desantis guy. (even though he has brought results while a governor of Florida) Wreaks of a Paul Ryan, Mitch type for my liking. Nobody is better off with those guys in any position of power within the Republican party.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Trump can't win. Sorry I don't agree with it but the media successfully made independents hate him. It's a fact.

At this point no republican can win, other than maybe someone like the Bushes. The DS owns the system. They own probably a majority of senators, and all of the house leadership.

IMO, Trump couldn't be beaten at this point by anyone in a primary (that wasn't fixed). He has too many supporters. Blind supporters who support him no matter what.

The man put Chris Wray in office. The same Chris Wray that to this day terrorizes patriots with every move. I will never understand why people want a 2nd round of Trump, telling us al the great things he'd do, when he did none of them in his 1st term.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
At this point no republican can win, other than maybe someone like the Bushes. The DS owns the system. They own probably a majority of senators, and all of the house leadership.

IMO, Trump couldn't be beaten at this point by anyone in a primary (that wasn't fixed). He has too many supporters. Blind supporters who support him no matter what.

The man put Chris Wray in office. The same Chris Wray that to this day terrorizes patriots with every move. I will never understand why people want a 2nd round of Trump, telling us al the great things he'd do, when he did none of them in his 1st term.
I disagree. Desantis can win over enough poc and I say that with all due respect to hispanics and blacks. I love anyone that thinks for themselves regardless of race. This is a worldwide struggle.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I rike to raugh as much as the next guy, but you guys rearry need to stop posting my famiry here.
ROR
41PsX69YWjL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Keep moving those goalposts, Jayhox. Once upon a time, you told us those awful decisions were actually brilliant decisions, made to expose the DS.

I am baffled you actually still post here. You sit on your perch and think you have all the answers. What benefit do you gain by disagreeing with most everyone.

I don't care how many times I have to say it, trump is done. He could never win a national election. The sooner you guys realize that the better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom