Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
What happened in the U.S. May 1913?

The Seventeenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, providing for popular vote to elect U.S. Senators, was proclaimed in effect by United States Secretary of State William Jennings Bryan, who signed the announcement at 11:00 am in Washington, D.C.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

The Seventeenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, providing for popular vote to elect U.S. Senators, was proclaimed in effect by United States Secretary of State William Jennings Bryan, who signed the announcement at 11:00 am in Washington, D.C.
Also in 1913 — Woodrow Wilson was sworn in as the 28th President of the United States. The U.S. Department of Commerce and U.S. Department of Labor are established.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Repeal the 17th, got it! All we need is 35 States. I’ll get right on it, bois!

Last edited:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
That's bullshit. he is gonna attack Desantis after what he has done converting people of color as well as uniting conservatives in Florida?
Who converted people of color and united conservatives in Florida??? You think it started with Desantis? Pay attention. You are missing the key detail in the Trump/Desantis interplay.

Pineapple

Legendary
That's bullshit. he is gonna attack Desantis after what he has done converting people of color as well as uniting conservatives in Florida?

He doesn't love America. He loves himself.
He definitely loves himself. All narcissist people do.

Make no mistake. He loves America too.

DeSantis may be a good guy. But, Trump is 2024. Period.

Scrouch2434

Elite
Founder
Wow. Yeah, he cray.

Citadel has been a client in the past and I’ve heard some shocking stories about Ken Griffin. This article doesn’t surprise me.

This also explains why he packed up and left Chicago for Miami. This is something for us to monitor. Thanks for sharing.
I’ve had dinner with him several times as a vendor and a counter party. He is definitely interesting

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I am not going to post a side by side win % but if I did how would you respond?
I would say it proves Trump started converting people in Florida and Desantis built on that . . . but refuses to give Trump any credit or openly support Trump. Why isn’t he willing to do that? Why can’t he be on Team Trump? What team is Desantis likely on in the long game? Think.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Trump would lose a primary vs Desantis if not for the democrat support he would get so that they could beat him in the general.
What makes you think the Dems want to run against Trump in the general? They are scared shitless of Trump. He has maintained huge support through 7 years of merciless pounding from the swamp and mass cheating. Can Desantis stand up to the same forces if turned on him? Can you risk it?

What makes you think the Dems want to run against Trump in the general? They are scared shitless of Trump. He has maintained huge support through 7 years of merciless pounding from the swamp and mass cheating. Can Desantis stand up to the same forces if turned on him? Can you risk it?
This shows how clueless you are. They aren't afraid of trump especially after what happened in these midterms. I respect you bro but you are wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom