Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
So the video I posted of the MSM calling him out for cheating and the Hollywood tv show accusing him of homo rape means they want him to run. OK. Again, you guys are losing it over trump. DeSantis will be the most hated man in America by Valentine's Day.
Normally hurricanes as bad as Ian would be wall to wall national coverage for weeks. A lot of people still don’t have utilities up and running. Places are still uninhabitable. The news loves destruction and loves blaming people.

Haven’t heard much lately about the recovery. I wonder why that is. Hint - if desantis could be blamed for doing something wrong or not doing something you would have heard about it nonstop leading up to the elections.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
So the video I posted of the MSM calling him out for cheating and the Hollywood tv show accusing him of homo rape means they want him to run. OK. Again, you guys are losing it over trump. DeSantis will be the most hated man in America by Valentine's Day.
Rather than speaking in absolutes, how about we all just sit back and see how this continues to play out. How many times over the past 7 years does Trump post something and a little later it turns out to be spot on? I live in Florida. I LOVE the job DeSantis has done. But it is just a little alarming he won't simply go out and call out the fact that he has NOTHING to do with Paul Ryan and McCarthy and 100% supports Trump.

Remember, the media absolutely HATED George W, Romney and McCain too. That doesn't mean they aren't Uniparty Establishment fucks!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

No wonder Putin is pissed. US making bio-terror weapons on his door step. Of course, the US is allowing the same bio-weapons to come across our border daily and is doing nothing to stop it.

New street drug on the scene. Xylazine 100 is a veterinary animal tranquilizer being mixed with Fentanyl. Causing lots of overdoses on the street. It prolongs the effect of Fentanyl. Does this mean one remains dead for a longer time?

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Democrats control every branch in Michigan. For Whitmer's first term, pubs held the state house and senate to curb some of what she was trying to do but that is gone. This guy didn't help.

Jason Roe, a Republican strategist, was executive director of the Michigan Republican Party until his criticism of former president Donald Trump led to his ouster in 2021. He said the party’s fixation on fealty to the former president determined their top candidates and hobbled their chances.

“I think that MAGA forces within the state got their way in all the things that they fought for. And not only do they have nothing to show for it, Republicans have been set back even further,” Roe said in an interview. “In the Trump era, as it relates to Michigan, we have become a wasteland. We have lost everything we ever had, and Democrats now have a hegemony in Michigan state government.”

From a different article:

A Michigan Republican Party leader who faced grassroots pushback after saying the 2020 presidential election wasn't stolen and blaming ex-President Donald Trump for the loss has resigned his position with the state party.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
How do you know Trump can’t win...he’s drawing bigger crowds now than ever....Makes me think you don’t know shit... Desantis has a better chance of being an establishment goon ala Bush than anyone who will work for any of us. Keep him in Florida...
You’ve got this one wrong. Trump had his chance and did some good stuff but left so much undone that that it’s hard to describe. Not to even mention what they did to him and his term with Covid. Desantis is as good as trump on policy but he knows how politics works and now show to get things done.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Holy hell, she said NOTHING of the sort about Ron being involved. She said Ron gave his speech and THEY (the deep fucking state!) are using it to try to create division and say Trump Pubs cannot win. Never did she say Ron is involved or even hinted that he is.
I didn’t make any claims, I just posted it.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
No wonder Putin is pissed. US making bio-terror weapons on his door step. Of course, the US is allowing the same bio-weapons to come across our border daily and is doing nothing to stop it.

New street drug on the scene. Xylazine 100 is a veterinary animal tranquilizer being mixed with Fentanyl. Causing lots of overdoses on the street. It prolongs the effect of Fentanyl. Does this mean one remains dead for a longer time?
Hold on to your britches, OD’s are about to skyrocket.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
You’ve got this one wrong. Trump had his chance and did some good stuff but left so much undone that that it’s hard to describe. Not to even mention what they did to him and his term with Covid. Desantis is as good as trump on policy but he knows how politics works and now show to get things done.
You’re welcome to your opinion. I’m welcome to believe you are absolutely wrong. Desantis is their plant to split the party....

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Simply - what are chinks?

41PsX69YWjL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17751801
Nov 11 2022 08:45:15 (EST) NEW
Who are the Silent Thieves?
Why are they manipulating you?
How are they stealing your wealth?
Bubble.
Crash.
Steal.
Lie.
Repeat.
What is inflation?
Monetary manipulation.
Taxation without representation.
PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS.
Q
1668176905115.gif

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Not sure but it won't matter. Lake is going to win. Sounds like a couple of the conservative areas are holding their results and Maricopa county can't "trickle in" (fake) pro Hobbs votes anyway because Kari kicked her ass there, even in Dem stronghold districts.

The guy on his show who is from Nevada says everything left out leans heavy R.

You can watch them here.

Also hearing that NY and NH Senate seats are not necessarily in the bag for the Dems yet either but I think those are both pipe dreams.

Why is everybody so sure Lake is going to win? She keeps losing ground.

Latest posts

Top Bottom