Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Cause he is winning and will be the next Reagan? People generally love a winner. Since you quoted me do you live in Florida? Listen, I don't want him to run, with the super majority in both houses and DeSantis along with control of the courts a lot of us down here hope they change the Florida constitution to allow 16 years of service and he stays for 12 more. But keep going with the guy that the media can cheat to beat and they will in 2 years. Trump has zero chance, they cheated in 2020 and they will again with him. They can't with DeSantis.
Yes they can. They literally had Shrek beat Oz. They're about to steal OUT IN THE FUCKING OPEN the AZ governor race. They have the fucking SHERIFF running interference for them while they fucking do it. Trump was the one that got 80 million votes in 2020...there's zero chance they won't do exactly what they did in 2020 and 2022.

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
I will support whichever Republican wins, DeSantis or Trump.

It’s that simple.

Was Trump out of line attacking DeSantis? Yes.

Will the MSM turn on DeSantis if he wins the nomination? Yes.

Dems will cheat no matter who the R is. Don’t think for a second they are just going to let DeSantis win because he’s “not Trump”.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Yes they can. They literally had Shrek beat Oz. They're about to steal OUT IN THE FUCKING OPEN the AZ governor race. They have the fucking SHERIFF running interference for them while they fucking do it. Trump was the one that got 80 million votes in 2020...there's zero chance they won't do exactly what they did in 2020 and 2022.
While I agree with that, people across the country love the guy. Florida loves him bigly. They can do it and probably will, but we know they can and will with Trump. I would have loved Trump to win in 2020, but he has zero chance now. Time to move on.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Trump endorsed McCarthy, he endorsed Ronna Romney. His fingerprints are all over the party. Other than take a few potshots at McConnell, he's done nothing to try to attack the rot in is own party. And his new strategy is to attack the 2nd most prominent republican instead of addressing the gigantic mess he's help make of things.
they are all establishment, there target market isn't.....hence the appealing rhetoric from time to time

there is a reason voting isn't mentioned in the Bill of Rights and gun rights are.....1 matters and 1 doesn't

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

That's all true. But keep in mind, Trump was in office 4 years. Complained about voter fraud publicly at least back to 2012, when he said Romney probably beat Obama.

What did he do about it in 4 years? Not a single thing.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
they are all establishment, there target market isn't.....hence the appealing rhetoric from time to time

there is a reason voting isn't mentioned in the Bill of Rights and gun rights are.....1 matters and 1 doesn't
There is no constitutional right to vote for the president. The founders set it up that way. Isn’t there some Jewish holiday you’re missing out on?

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
What’s the latest in the Senate races? Do the Republicans have a shot in Arizona? Nevada? I think we lose Arizona hopefully win Nevada and Georgia.
And it looks like the house will go to the Republicans. Not the red wave I thought, but hopefully we get the majority.
Thoughts?

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
While I agree with that, people across the country love the guy. Florida loves him bigly. They can do it and probably will, but we know they can and will with Trump. I would have loved Trump to win in 2020, but he has zero chance now. Time to move on.
Zero chance, huh? If he has zero chance, we’re all fucked...

Pineapple

Legendary
Cause he is winning and will be the next Reagan? People generally love a winner. Since you quoted me do you live in Florida? Listen, I don't want him to run, with the super majority in both houses and DeSantis along with control of the courts a lot of us down here hope they change the Florida constitution to allow 16 years of service and he stays for 12 more. But keep going with the guy that the media can cheat to beat and they will in 2 years. Trump has zero chance, they cheated in 2020 and they will again with him. They can't with DeSantis.
I have no idea what your point is. Trump has zero chance and they can’t with DeSantis?

I live in Texas. There is only one reason RINOs want DeSantis. He isn’t Trump.

Read the article I linked. Let DeSantis sit his ass in Florida and support Trump. He sure as hell will not win a primary against him.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I have no idea what your point is. Trump has zero chance and they can’t with DeSantis?

I live in Texas. There is only one reason RINOs want DeSantis. He isn’t Trump.

Read the article I linked. Let DeSantis sit his ass in Florida and support Trump. He sure as hell will not win a primary against him.
Funny you weren't saying that in 2020 when McCarthy was running with Trump and he loved him. RINOS want to keep their jobs too, the realize Trump isn't the answer anymore. SO does Florida. And damn I would love for him to sit his ass in Florida forever. This country is getting ruined and we are going gangbusters, but yea the guy that lead that is a MSM plant. Thread turning into a F off if you dont love trump guess conforming is still the norm just depends on the side.

What if they didn’t need to with DeSantis because he is one of them. Not saying he is but the establishment would welcome him not try to cheat him

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Need to point out that we've been debating what is true in Ukraine. Well Russian authorities went public as leaving the west of Kherson and that they are worried about their soldiers being picked off during the move. Ukraine is worried it's a trap and afraid to move in too fast....

To me.... This sounds like the most realistic reporting I've heard. Neither side is sure and both are a little nervous... That should be the demeanor in a fucking war that isn't certain like US vs Iraq. I'd say if we watch Kherson the next 2ish weeks we see who is telling tales.

Russia tried an offensive on a small town I can't remember the name and got stopped. This pull out could be linked to that. They may be waiting for more troops or maybe Ukraine is just that trained up and really are running the ruskies out of there.

I do think this coming offensive needs to happen as soon as possible because I feel like it will decide a lot and any fooling around will just cause further death and suffering.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
What if they didn’t need to with DeSantis because he is one of them. Not saying he is but the establishment would welcome him not try to cheat him
You guys are lost. Florida is the most fee state in the Union. DeSantis did that. He went against Trumps guys that said to keep the shut down. Went agains the RINO on the mandates. Went agains everyone with going after woke and Disney. But yea, he is one of them. Great, please support Trump bigly in 2024 so DeSantis stays here for a full 4 years, most Floridians would be very appreciative while you all suffer.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
You guys are lost. Florida is the most fee state in the Union. DeSantis did that. He went against Trumps guys that said to keep the shut down. Went agains the RINO on the mandates. Went agains everyone with going after woke and Disney. But yea, he is one of them. Great, please support Trump bigly in 2024 so DeSantis stays here for a full 4 years, most Floridians would be very appreciative while you all suffer.
MSM, RINOs and Dems want Desantis to run

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Need to point out that we've been debating what is true in Ukraine. Well Russian authorities went public as leaving the west of Kherson and that they are worried about their soldiers being picked off during the move. Ukraine is worried it's a trap and afraid to move in too fast....

To me.... This sounds like the most realistic reporting I've heard. Neither side is sure and both are a little nervous... That should be the demeanor in a fucking war that isn't certain like US vs Iraq. I'd say if we watch Kherson the next 2ish weeks we see who is telling tales.

Russia tried an offensive on a small town I can't remember the name and got stopped. This pull out could be linked to that. They may be waiting for more troops or maybe Ukraine is just that trained up and really are running the ruskies out of there.

I do think this coming offensive needs to happen as soon as possible because I feel like it will decide a lot and any fooling around will just cause further death and suffering.
Yaw ever play the board game Risk? One time I played it and was loosing so I retreated all my troops to one state. Then, because I had concentrated power, I was able to focus on high resource states and conquer them.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
No, if he is the front runner. No memory for this generation. They hate you until they control you. DeSantis doesn't strike me as the type to be controlled. Maybe I am wrong but I do know Trump can't win. Time for a change.
How do you know Trump can’t win...he’s drawing bigger crowds now than ever....Makes me think you don’t know shit... Desantis has a better chance of being an establishment goon ala Bush than anyone who will work for any of us. Keep him in Florida...

skramer100

Elite
Founder
How do you know Trump can’t win...he’s drawing bigger crowds now than ever....Makes me think you don’t know shit... Desantis has a better chance of being an establishment goon ala Bush than anyone who will work for any of us. Keep him in Florida...
Are you watching anything that is happening? Trump won in 2020 I agree but they cheated and got Biden. Just go ahead and believe things will change. You ever research the definition of insanity?

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
So you have seen no evidence that Desantis got bought by
a Globalist billionaire for 60 million?

Keep on chirping Sparky.

You are definitely on top of the game.

Griffin gave Desantis $5 million according to open secrets. $60 million was the total he gave to all candidates. If you're going to post garbage like that "article", at least bother to read them. Unless you want to continue to look like a clown.

Several people and organizations have given Trump more than Griffin has given Desantis. Did you and the moron who wrote that article describe those people as "buying Trump"? Because if you want to compare billionaire donations at this point, there'd be nothing of Trump left to buy. He's lapped Desantis several times over in this category.

Desantis was left alone? For weeks, "don't say gay" was top of the news. When it comes to cultural issues, Desantis has been far more out front than Trump ever was. And just perusing the various websites I visit, the cable news aren't ignoring Desantis' win, they're accusing him of cheating.

Is Desantis owned by the cabal or for sale? I don't think so, but I'll admit I'm not sure. Yet at this point even John Fetterman could tell Trump has given us far more evidence to suggest that he is globalist owned than Desantis, and it ain't close.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Griffin gave Desantis $5 million according to open secrets. $60 million was the total he gave to all candidates. If you're going to post garbage like that "article", at least bother to read them. Unless you want to continue to look like a clown.

Several people and organizations have given Trump more than Griffin has given Desantis. Did you and the moron who wrote that article describe those people as "buying Trump"? Because if you want to compare billionaire donations at this point, there'd be nothing of Trump left to buy. He's lapped Desantis several times over in this category.

Desantis was left alone? For weeks, "don't say gay" was top of the news. When it comes to cultural issues, Desantis has been far more out front than Trump ever was. And just perusing the various websites I visit, the cable news aren't ignoring Desantis' win, they're accusing him of cheating.

Is Desantis owned by the cabal or for sale? I don't think so, but I'll admit I'm not sure. Yet at this point even John Fetterman could tell Trump has given us far more evidence to suggest that he is globalist owned than Desantis, and it ain't close.

Something here hit a nerve.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Here is a show going after him calling him a raping homosexual. But yea, the media and left loves him.

There are a # of people here who are totally committed to Trump. No matter what he says or does, they're in his thrall. Take your typical hard left environmentalist. No amount of evidence, pictures of ocean levels from 100 years ago, glaciers, arctic ice, whatever, data doesn't matter to them because climate change is their religion. Anything that contradicts that narrative must be attacked and then dismissed.

Same with those wholly devoted to Trump. Not only must Desantis not run, he must come out and announce his subordination to him. And since Desantis has not bent the knee as quickly as Jon Snow, he must be globalist-owned.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Your take may be giving us the definition...nothing changes until 2020 is fixed.

2020 isn't going to be fixed. The mechanisms of justice made to remedy it are in the hands of those who committed the theft.

The time to fix 2020 was from January 2017 to October 2020. A time frame during which nothing significant was done to address election fraud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom