Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Haven’t read the article yet but Ken Griffin is crazy.
Here are the quotes.

While he’s supporting one of this cycle’s biggest culture warriors in DeSantis, Griffin said most hot-button issues — abortion rights, battles over sex education and LGBTQ rights — don’t define his interests. He wants to improve the diversity of the GOP and blunt the vein of populism that has complicated the party’s relationship with the corporate world — two things he’s consulted with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy about. (read more)

(1) Stop the populist movement and (2) get the republican party back in alignment with the multinational “corporate world.”

Pretty blunt, but hey, he’s rich enough to be honest. So, there you have it…. This is what Griffin expects Ron DeSantis to do for him. Any questions?

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Here are the quotes.

While he’s supporting one of this cycle’s biggest culture warriors in DeSantis, Griffin said most hot-button issues — abortion rights, battles over sex education and LGBTQ rights — don’t define his interests. He wants to improve the diversity of the GOP and blunt the vein of populism that has complicated the party’s relationship with the corporate world — two things he’s consulted with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy about. (read more)

(1) Stop the populist movement and (2) get the republican party back in alignment with the multinational “corporate world.”

Pretty blunt, but hey, he’s rich enough to be honest. So, there you have it…. This is what Griffin expects Ron DeSantis to do for him. Any questions?

Wow. Yeah, he cray.

Citadel has been a client in the past and I’ve heard some shocking stories about Ken Griffin. This article doesn’t surprise me.

This also explains why he packed up and left Chicago for Miami. This is something for us to monitor. Thanks for sharing.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
So you're buying this ridiculous theory based on one article that is the antithesis of everything that Desantis has done to date?

Trump is destroying himself with idiotic, childish outbursts. Not Desantis, nor anyone else. Trump.

Ok. Quick, go turn on cable news. Any channel.

They will feed you what you need.

Globalism. Get you some.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Ok. Quick, go turn on cable news. Any channel.

They will feed you what you need.

Globalism. Get you some.

I'll leave that to you. I don't watch news. Don't really watch TV. Don't care what they're saying and don't trust any of it. If they have a plan to try to use Desantis to kill off Trump, I see no evidence Desantis is participating. As far as I've seen from him, he hasn't said anything about Trump, nor should he.

The only one who can bring down Trump is Trump, and he's doing that in spades.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
He was for sure a great pres. I was fully behind him and ready for 2024. After the shit he has pulled lately I am kinda ready for Ron. He just can’t turn it off. I like what he says and does to the dems. But the attacking of Ron is out of line for me. We are at a point in time we have to stick together. I always knew even when trump was president that his ego was ridiculous. But to me, there are a lot of pubs that need called out and ousted. But Ron isn’t one, and for trump to bash him is pretty stupid. I mean turn it the fuck off sometimes trump. Damn.
They are trying to cancel him. RINOs, MSM, DNC.

Desantis took 60 million from globalist billionaire.

WTF should be do? Go quietly into the night?

I think not. You better get your head out of your ass and research and
at least try to understand what is happening.

One pro tip. Turn the TV off.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I'll leave that to you. I don't watch news. Don't really watch TV. Don't care what they're saying and don't trust any of it. If they have a plan to try to use Desantis to kill off Trump, I see no evidence Desantis is participating. As far as I've seen from him, he hasn't said anything about Trump, nor should he.

The only one who can bring down Trump is Trump, and he's doing that in spades.
So you have seen no evidence that Desantis got bought by
a Globalist billionaire for 60 million?

Keep on chirping Sparky.

You are definitely on top of the game.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Does he support him to what? Run? He hasn’t even announced yet.

Trump endorsed McCarthy, he endorsed Ronna Romney. His fingerprints are all over the party. Other than take a few potshots at McConnell, he's done nothing to try to attack the rot in is own party. And his new strategy is to attack the 2nd most prominent republican instead of addressing the gigantic mess he's help make of things.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
So you have seen no evidence that Desantis got bought by
a Globalist billionaire for 60 million?

Keep on chirping Sparky.

You are definitely on top of the game.
No you are right, DeSantis is totally on board with multi national globalist companies. He bows down to them. I mean look at how he caved to Disney. Gave them everything. Not sure where you live but I live here in the most leftist county in the state. He is the first person to stand up to corporations here, let alone the one that pretty much made the state what it is today population wise. And besides that Publix endorses him so I am with Ron.

So you're buying this ridiculous theory based on one article that is the antithesis of everything that Desantis has done to date?

Trump is destroying himself with idiotic, childish outbursts. Not Desantis, nor anyone else. Trump.
Kinda surprised in this take from you. Maybe you can clarify.

While not perfect, Trump is still the one best candidate/leader in this war against the deep state. His main qualifier being the MSM hates him.

Desantis, while saying and doing the right things at the state level, has the Yale, Harvard, JAG (naval intelligence) pedigree to be at least controlled opposition. And the MSM shift to support him is a disqualifier and should be to anyone with a discerning eye.

While I agree with most of your takes in this group, as uncomfortable as some of them are, this one caught me by surprise. I also could have totally misunderstood.

Anyway, carry on. I enjoy your contributions.

Pineapple

Legendary
No you are right, DeSantis is totally on board with multi national globalist companies. He bows down to them. I mean look at how he caved to Disney. Gave them everything. Not sure where you live but I live here in the most leftist county in the state. He is the first person to stand up to corporations here, let alone the one that pretty much made the state what it is today population wise. And besides that Publix endorses him so I am with Ron.
He’s being pushed by RINOs. How hard is this to understand?

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Who is the MSM showing love for tonight?

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Kinda surprised in this take from you. Maybe you can clarify.

While not perfect, Trump is still the one best candidate/leader in this war against the deep state. His main qualifier being the MSM hates him.

Desantis, while saying and doing the right things at the state level, has the Yale, Harvard, JAG (naval intelligence) pedigree to be at least controlled opposition. And the MSM shift to support him is a disqualifier and should be to anyone with a discerning eye.

While I agree with most of your takes in this group, as uncomfortable as some of them are, this one caught me by surprise. I also could have totally misunderstood.

Anyway, carry on. I enjoy your contributions.
He hates Trump. So he will run with any narrative that is anti-Trump. That's what makes him weak.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
He’s being pushed by RINOs. How hard is this to understand?
Cause he is winning and will be the next Reagan? People generally love a winner. Since you quoted me do you live in Florida? Listen, I don't want him to run, with the super majority in both houses and DeSantis along with control of the courts a lot of us down here hope they change the Florida constitution to allow 16 years of service and he stays for 12 more. But keep going with the guy that the media can cheat to beat and they will in 2 years. Trump has zero chance, they cheated in 2020 and they will again with him. They can't with DeSantis.

Latest posts

Top Bottom