Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Any chance this is a ploy to set DeSantis up for 2024 so he’s more palatable to the never trump and independents?
they want an "intense" "show"down between trump and desantis to further divide "right-wing" voters

desantis will be the establishment, practical vote vs the trumpists

we should all not tune in

desantis is douchy in a different way. his victory speech was a force. his wife is hot but graceless

i'd expect a mass shooting or 2 in florida and i think desantis will cave

john fetterman strokes out and flag flys at half mast in honor.

abortion is out of ammo and now they are coming for the guns

and that's the final chapter

SoonerV

Poster
Anyone that is honest has to admit Trump is a narcissist. Period. He’s over the top many times in his posts.

Still. He was a helluva POTUS!
He was for sure a great pres. I was fully behind him and ready for 2024. After the shit he has pulled lately I am kinda ready for Ron. He just can’t turn it off. I like what he says and does to the dems. But the attacking of Ron is out of line for me. We are at a point in time we have to stick together. I always knew even when trump was president that his ego was ridiculous. But to me, there are a lot of pubs that need called out and ousted. But Ron isn’t one, and for trump to bash him is pretty stupid. I mean turn it the fuck off sometimes trump. Damn.

9Mounties07

Elite
He was for sure a great pres. I was fully behind him and ready for 2024. After the shit he has pulled lately I am kinda ready for Ron. He just can’t turn it off. I like what he says and does to the dems. But the attacking of Ron is out of line for me. We are at a point in time we have to stick together. I always knew even when trump was president that his ego was ridiculous. But to me, there are a lot of pubs that need called out and ousted. But Ron isn’t one, and for trump to bash him is pretty stupid. I mean turn it the fuck off sometimes trump. Damn.
Love Ron as our Governor...but your statement about "there are a lot of pubs that need called out and ousted. But Ron isn’t one" we don't know that yet

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
So you think Desantis relationship with Paul Ryan and the RINO establishment is being loyal to Trump and sticking with the guy who has done more for us and has more support from “We the People” than any person in my lifetime...Yeah, just fall right back into the trap...SMDH

Last edited:

9Mounties07

Elite
So you think Desantis relationship with Paul Ryan and the RINO establishment is being loyal to Trump and sticking with the guy who has more support from “We the People” than any person in my lifetime...Yeah, just fall right back into the trap...SMDH
It's all a show man. These two are going to expose the shenanigans imo.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
It's all a show man. These two are going to expose the shenanigans imo.
...or just maybe Desantis is part of the shenanigans...what better way to infiltrate than to get a guy to to do what he’s done in Florida to sell his soul and have him turn on all of us...Yale...baseball...Navy...sounds like another scoundrel of our presidential past...I don’t trust him. I’ve always felt he was a plant. I really hope I’m wrong.

9Mounties07

Elite
...or just maybe Desantis is part of the shenanigans...what better way to infiltrate than to get a guy to to do what he’s done in Florida to sell his soul and have him turn on all of us...Yale...baseball...Navy...sounds like another scoundrel of our presidential past...I don’t trust him. I’ve always felt he was a plant. I really hope I’m wrong.
This is going to be fun imo.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Asking the same question. Why else would he do this. It appears that those that like Trump like Desantis, so why create division?
I don't think this is coming from Desantis but from people that want him over Trump. To me, Trump is going after the wrong person. He's attacking Ron and Ron hasn't even said he's running. Go after the money people and rino's pushing this divide.

Belezabro

Elite
I'm so confused
11b20691-aed3-4cec-b5f4-72433d99ea7f_text.gif

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
I don't think this is coming from Desantis but from people that want him over Trump. To me, Trump is going after the wrong person. He's attacking Ron and Ron hasn't even said he's running. Go after the money people and rino's pushing this divide.
All Desantis needs to do is answer the question....does he support President Trump or not? That’d clear it up...

sanction

Legendary
Founder
The entire MSM suddenly showing a love fest for Desantis
should throw up a caution flag to any right minded
Patriot.

Do you really think the election in Florida would have
gone so smoothly if the MSM and DNC hadn’t been told
to back off?

Precede with caution. This is an all out assault against
Trump.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Brett Baer has Trumps tweet about Desantis on tonight.

He was almost in tears. He should win the
Oscar for fake ass Newsmen.

He’s also the fucker that called Arizona for Biden
with 4% of precincts reporting.

I watched it live. He said repeatedly “that’s it. Joe
Biden is President and you can’t take it back”.

9Mounties07

Elite
Brett Baer has Trumps tweet about Desantis on tonight.

He was almost in tears. He should win the
Oscar for fake ass Newsmen.

He’s also the fucker that called Arizona for Biden
with 4% of precincts reporting.

I watched it live. He said repeatedly “that’s it. Joe
Biden is President and you can’t take it back”.
Fk that guy...big time

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Once you realize his role is to distract and divide he makes a lot of sense

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom