Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
He and Stacey got rich off all their failed runs at office. They will probably try again and fail again. When even a dead guy gets elected by democrats and you can't win a race that has record funds "donated" to your campaign, you are simply not electable.
Exactly, the paid loser role must pay well

R vs D = WWE

The bright side of the latest episode in the clown show that is electoral politics is that more people will see it for what it is

This world does not run on votes....that's just absurd

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

giphy.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Funny story. My little bro is color blind. We didn’t know until after he graduated. He learned to fake the funk or avoid. I don’t know.

Anyway, his favorite color if you asked was green. He kept telling me about these awesome green chinks he was having hand made. He was excited as hell.

Well, he picks them up and comes home and asks me to come check them out. He is excited! He pulls them out and says “aren’t they bad ass?”

I’m like, “I thought you said they were green”.
He flips them around looks at them and says “they are”.
I said, “dude, those are pink”.
He told me to shut the fuck up and I said I wasn’t fuckin with him.

He sat there for 10-20 seconds and said “well, I guess that’s why he kept asking me if I was sure I wanted that color. Fuck it, guess my favorite color is pink!”

He still wears them today.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Funny story. My little bro is color blind. We didn’t know until after he graduated. He learned to fake the funk or avoid. I don’t know.

Anyway, his favorite color if you asked was green. He kept telling me about these awesome green chinks he was having hand made. He was excited as hell.

Well, he picks them up and comes home and asks me to come check them out. He is excited! He pulls them out and says “aren’t they bad ass?”

He sat there for 10-20 seconds and said “well, I guess that’s why he kept asking me if I was sure I wanted that color. Fuck it, guess my favorite color is pink!”

Another good story is when we convinced him the bunker gear he ordered for fire academy was pink instead of yellow. We got the instructor and local fire chief in on that. And they brought pink bunker gear to him in front of the class. He still cusses us.

Pineapple

Legendary

WTF are chinks?

Latest posts

Top Bottom