Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1668093617434.png

^^yeah, only 7.7 inflation, was 4.7 last October, so over 12% in the last two years, which we all know is low^^

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Anyone else find it interesting that Dems/MSM aren't even vaguely questioning the Florida votes and how quickly and efficiently it was done. They got smoked in Miami and Hillsborough Co. (and others) D strongholds, yet no complaints. Trying to keep it under wraps. Need R governors to view this and change their voting regulations to Florida, Like AZ/GA (I know Kemp won't) and other fishy states to follow Florida's lead. Libs heads would explode. They want it to go away

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Senator Rand Paul threatens to go after Dr. Death Fauci.
Fauci will refuse to show up or release any documents. Doubtful the GOP has the balls to charge him with contempt of Congress or the DOJ or DC Atty will prosecute like they did with Bannon.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Fauci will refuse to show up or release any documents. Doubtful the GOP has the balls to charge him with contempt of Congress or the DOJ or DC Atty will prosecute like they did with Bannon.
He'll pull an Eric Holder, tell them to fvck off and dare them to arrest him.. Difference is I hope, enough of the people will yeah, do it, and that they'll grow a pair.

a boy can dream

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
At the next chance will South Carolina and Kentucky vote out Graham and McConnell? Pub party has done a good job eliminating the Cheyneys, Bush's, Murkowski, and Clinton's from politics. Who are the next 2 RINOS we target?
Murkowski fixed it so she'll win without getting the votes. Complete sham. Criminal like Hobbs in AZ running the election. Criminal like Griswold in CO running the election.

NoThanks

Elite

2. As for the quality of candidates, the Democrats nominated some truly horrific candidates who had records of trashing the country, support for releasing criminals, ties with radical leftists, etc. -- that is, their candidates were, in many cases, disasters. Rove, McConnell, the GOP establishment, etc., have a bad habit of attacking the GOP's base. They did the same after the red tsunami in 2010, when the Tea Party delivered over 60 GOP seats to the House. They blamed the Tea Party for choosing poor candidates in the GOP Senate primaries; otherwise, it was contended, the GOP would have picked more Senate seats. Truth be told, this crowd was also anti-Reagan decades ago, and supported Gerald Ford, another electoral disaster.

3. It's time for McConnell and this gang to go. They take credit for raising and spending hundreds of millions of dollars and then blame conservatives (the base) when their efforts fall short. We don't need any lectures from them.

Question, if we win Senate, who would be everybody's choice for majority leader. Same in the house, who would everybody prefer?

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
I want Trump to come out and say he is running as a Democrat and make their heads explode
This is why politics drives me nuts. If Trump won as a Democrat the democrats would just gush over him and support America first. I've got dem buddies that grew up loving political talk, they can't even have a conversation today. If it comes up they lose their shit and storm off.
I'm just dumbfounded that people cannot admit they were wrong in order to right the issues.

KC Johnny

Elite
Founder
I don’t believe so. I think republicans are going to fall for it. Again, nothing against Desantis in the slightest, he’s been great. I believe he’s been allowed to be great for a specific reason. The establishment knows he’s their only shot to end the Trump Era. The establishment has given him every win he’s needed without much of a fight.

You are going to see a fractured party if he decides to run. For the next two years you are going to get nothing but it’s time to move on from Trump and have Desantis lead the party. This will be from the left, the right, MSM, all the conservatives thought leaders like Shapiro, etc. who knows? Maybe they are right. But when the full force of everyone is trying to convince you of something I tend to believe it’s the wrong move.

Does anyone think If Trump is the nominee they are going to let him win? Especially after seeing nothing has been done to secure our elections? Could the country withstand another 4 years of Biden and possibly a super majority?

I’m not sure what the right answer is but we don’t get it right I think you are going to see a radically different country by 2030.
…but all the signs pointing thus far to DeSantis being one of them, so they got you no matter what you do

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I would love for Desantis to come out and say I'm not running in 2024 and Donald Trump has my endorsement. That's how you give a big fuck you to Paul Ryan and the Establishment GOP.
I love Ron D and Florida and owe him my livelihood for making it illegal for Florida Companies to mandate the poison jab, that said....the longer he goes without PUBLICLY STATING this makes me think he is an establishment guy. If he is anti-establishment, he would fully put it out there to fuck up their agenda.

^^Fascist^^

The Great State of Tennessee

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
314686969_10221360220416850_6018850737185338786_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom