Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

KendallCat

Poster

He is correct. Question is who is doing it from the inside, why, and who is providing the resources to do it? Told my brother to reduce his # of shares in Tesla since the left is scared of Elon and Twitter, so they are trying to destroy his $$ so he gives up Twitter. Look how much Tesla stock has dropped in price since he took over Twitter - coincidence.🤔

ShaolinNole

Legendary
We are fucked. The fraud machine (s)elected a dead guy and a potted plant In Pennsylvania, and media on the left thinks that vegetable could run for President.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^does Ryan mean Republican or Democrat ticket. Imagine being Paul Ryan and thinking anyone gives a fk about your opinion!^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Amazing how many people are so quick to ‘dump trump’ and conveniently forget they would have zero existence if it werent for 45.

1668086190411.png
^^will it ever get old, not Epstein, but his jokes^^

Breaking …

In an emergency session, Arizona has rushed in Count von Count from Sesame Street to help count their votes.

1668086270491.png
LMAO - If you wanted crime under control, you would've voted her out. You voted for it, so stop crying and enjoy your high crime and filth. You begged for it and when it gets much worse, I literally don't care. You deserve what you're getting.

I don’t believe so. I think republicans are going to fall for it. Again, nothing against Desantis in the slightest, he’s been great. I believe he’s been allowed to be great for a specific reason. The establishment knows he’s their only shot to end the Trump Era. The establishment has given him every win he’s needed without much of a fight.

You are going to see a fractured party if he decides to run. For the next two years you are going to get nothing but it’s time to move on from Trump and have Desantis lead the party. This will be from the left, the right, MSM, all the conservatives thought leaders like Shapiro, etc. who knows? Maybe they are right. But when the full force of everyone is trying to convince you of something I tend to believe it’s the wrong move.

Does anyone think If Trump is the nominee they are going to let him win? Especially after seeing nothing has been done to secure our elections? Could the country withstand another 4 years of Biden and possibly a super majority?

I’m not sure what the right answer is but we don’t get it right I think you are going to see a radically different country by 2030.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Kind of shocked how many people are taking the MSNBC approach to the Trump/Desantis issue.
Desantis is a great Governor who has shown Trump flashes. He'll get his shot in '28. Hold the f'in line and let Trump have a shot at '24. He's earned it and he deserves continued support. The media is trying to fracture the party. Don't fall for it.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Fascist^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

2. As for the quality of candidates, the Democrats nominated some truly horrific candidates who had records of trashing the country, support for releasing criminals, ties with radical leftists, etc. -- that is, their candidates were, in many cases, disasters. Rove, McConnell, the GOP establishment, etc., have a bad habit of attacking the GOP's base. They did the same after the red tsunami in 2010, when the Tea Party delivered over 60 GOP seats to the House. They blamed the Tea Party for choosing poor candidates in the GOP Senate primaries; otherwise, it was contended, the GOP would have picked more Senate seats. Truth be told, this crowd was also anti-Reagan decades ago, and supported Gerald Ford, another electoral disaster.

3. It's time for McConnell and this gang to go. They take credit for raising and spending hundreds of millions of dollars and then blame conservatives (the base) when their efforts fall short. We don't need any lectures from them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom