Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

dirty022

Elite
None of this shit matters. Until there is a large group of Americans who decide on April 15th not to participate we will continue to fight about trivial matters. I was with someone yesterday who puts away $10k a week for taxes. He is small player in the grand scheme of things. I don't care what you say no one should have to pay that amount of taxes. This is what funds these lunatics.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^go get it from somewhere else then bastards^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1668171146684.png

1668171250888.png

DJT
So sad to see Republicans attack and foolishly tarnish the results of the Midterms. WE WON, Nancy got fired and is on her way to foreign lands, Republicans are taking over the House and, importantly, its Committees, and may very well win the Senate Majority, depending on whether or not Arizona or Nevada Elections are RIGGED (which I believe they are!)?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
"The goalposts have changed"

Even this lib knows

bull-shit.gif

9Mounties07

Elite
you are falling for what MSM is pushing. Have you not noticed how they all have jump behind Desantis. Do not get fooled.
And recall...just within thr last month there were hit pieces on him that he was Trump...but with a bigger temper. Lol. You can't make it up. They hated Desantis because the media assumed he was going to be another Trump.. lol...now they love him

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Pineapple

Legendary
Funny you weren't saying that in 2020 when McCarthy was running with Trump and he loved him. RINOS want to keep their jobs too, the realize Trump isn't the answer anymore. SO does Florida. And damn I would love for him to sit his ass in Florida forever. This country is getting ruined and we are going gangbusters, but yea the guy that lead that is a MSM plant. Thread turning into a F off if you dont love trump guess conforming is still the norm just depends on the side.
Nobody is telling you to F off. You’re entitled to your opinion. I just can’t see jumping off the Trump Train at this point. Nobody else including DeSantis Carrie’s his clout!

Keep arguing man. It’s what the board for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom