Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of.” – Edward Bernays – Propaganda – 1928

CurtOFD78

Elite
I don't think they are there to fight Russia. It was stated 7-10 days ago that the US had troops on the ground but they were not there to fight Russia. The word was the MSM will say this is an escalation with Russia but to not be fooled again by the MSM. But you guys can feel free to think THIS TIME the msm is not lying to your face. I ain't buying it but that is just me. SKOL!
Perhaps the biggest question is not what the MSM will say, but what will Russia say? Having US troops present in or near the combat zone, along with the billions of dollars worth of equipment and hardware that we are sending, ole Putin may just say F it and push all his chips into the center of the table against the US. What that means exactly as far as consequences, I don't know. But Putin is in a bad position and who knows what he may be thinking. I don't like any of this $#!t.

Last edited:

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I hope this is fake

Fucking Disney.. I don’t watch ESPN, but let me tell you what’s gonna happen…

They’re gonna parade this whale out thinking that if they have her pick UGA to beat Tennessee its gonna help this bitch get elected governor.

When Tennessee beats UGA and all those wives get beat, Stacey will finally be defeated.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Fucking Disney.. I don’t watch ESPN, but let me tell you what’s gonna happen…

They’re gonna parade this whale out thinking that if they have her pick UGA to beat Tennessee its gonna help this bitch get elected governor.

When Tennessee beats UGA and all those wives get beat, Stacey will finally be defeated.
Still not sure it is real

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

New poll shows Lake beating Hobbs 53% to 42%.
Lake beats Hobbs with big support from men (59%), non-college-educated voters (60%), Hispanic voters (56%), voters earning above $100k per year (54%), women (50%) and Lake drubs Hobbs in rural areas (66%).

Latest posts

Top Bottom