Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Belezabro

Elite
He’s not, though he loves it and the coach. Rutgers coach is cool, too. Max talked with both of them this summer. It’s just not what he wants. He’s not looking to go to college just to play lacrosse. (And that’s not what Towson or Rutgers offers, just not what Max is looking for)

He figured out he prefers a small school with a great business school. We’re leaving tomorrow to go visit Roanoke. (Good program, good school, good coach)

He’s always said he would play d1 or d3. I think he has it narrowed down to 3 schools (maybe 4 after Friday) and all of those schools are d3. (Good programs, small schools) He’ll make his decision in the next couple of weeks and will end up where he should be. There have been other d1 schools. Not what he’s looking for. He wants to play, not stand on the sideline and get lost in a crowd for a degree and the chance to say he ‘played’ for soandso.

He needs that smaller, more intimate class size. He needs that personal face and accountability. 2 schools are close, 2 aren’t. I’ve got a pretty good idea of where he will go, but I won’t say until he makes his decision.

But make no mistake. He will always love Towson. Towson is a great school and team with a really good, honest coach who truly sees more than just any guy who can play. Could Max play for them? Yea. Not a question. That’s not what he’s (coach) looking for. And that’s not what Max is looking for. That’s a credit to them.

And that he took the time to talk to Max (and still told him to take time to think about what he’s looking for and he was wanting to talk more) is what every coach should be.
I appreciate your posts @tgsio. I went through a similar situation with my oldest son this past year. He could have played baseball or football in college but decided not to. In my situation, it was me that had the hardest time accepting that he didn't want to continue with competitive sports...took a while for me to let go. He's now having a good time being a student at the U of Iowa...he also wants to go to business school.

Wish you and Max well! Should be a fun journey.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Don’t know his name, and I understand the visibility argument. Imho, even if Musk were to be disappeared, no one would do a damn thing about it. Ergo, if he is a problem for the DS, why is he still around? Seems to me that he is just playing a part.
Very wealthy people can afford very good private security? Trump has the best security detail you can get.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
What now @FreeMiner that finding dick thing doesn't seem to be working?

weewee-aboba.gif

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
I don't think they are there to fight Russia. It was stated 7-10 days ago that the US had troops on the ground but they were not there to fight Russia. The word was the MSM will say this is an escalation with Russia but to not be fooled again by the MSM. But you guys can feel free to think THIS TIME the msm is not lying to your face. I ain't buying it but that is just me. SKOL!
I don't think this story is a big deal either. We're not talking about combat forces, just some weapons inspectors. I have to imagine everyone here would like the US to have some accountability for the weapons we're sending over there.

ESPN cannot possibly be that suicidal.
Yes, they are. All of their talk show hosts are Leftist freaks. Frankly, I'm surprised it took ESPN this long to do something like this.

It’s not true and it’s not possible. At least in a straight up election. The wheels of cheat are already in overdrive. Hopefully we can fend it off.
I’m pretty sure a ton of people has already early voted. That’s why they set up the debate so close to the end. It is possible fetterman wins because of this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom