Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
The anti-war movement helped end American involvement in Vietnam. The movement would be much, much, much larger this go round.
If there is a reason that America must go to war. Go to War, go in heavy and all the way. This whole Ukraine thing was manufactured by Obama, Clinton's, Biden and the Globalists. Ukraine is not worth killing thousands of American youth for, these people are insane. War is money to them. This is not about Defense of America.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
If it were easy to get to someone like Elon Musk, George Soros would have been dead long ago. Don't read this as an endorsement of Elon Musk, I'm not far behind you in thinking it's very possible he has a part to play in their plans, particularly given the technology space Neuralink occupies.
Soros would not be a DS target, as he seems well entrenched within their plans. A target for you, me, others in ‘the know’. All whose resources are greatly limited.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Soros would not be a DS target, as he seems well entrenched within their plans. A target for you, me, others in ‘the know’. All whose resources are greatly limited.
Soros IS the deep state. At the top. And there are plenty of very well resourced and very highly motivated people that are not in the deep state. If it were a simple thing to do, Soros would have been dusted a long time ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom