Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Too bad that McCarthy and McConnell won't allow any of that to happen.

People need to go after Cruz and his ilk and demand they state where they stand on McConnell. A question we already know the answer to. McConnell's just as dirty as the dems are, so are most top republican senators. They're not going to do anything to upset the house of cards, knowing they'd fall with it.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Fucking Disney.. I don’t watch ESPN, but let me tell you what’s gonna happen…

They’re gonna parade this whale out thinking that if they have her pick UGA to beat Tennessee its gonna help this bitch get elected governor.

When Tennessee beats UGA and all those wives get beat, Stacey will finally be defeated.
She is gonna get booed either way.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
This is one of those lies.

Self-control is a sign of intelligence. When you swear, you are literally in your Reptilian/LIzard part of your brain rather than operating in your Executive function, and thus at a lower end of your IQ capacity.

Thanks at least I now know why I didn't graduate in the Top 10% of my class.

Apparently all the fucking faggots, whiney-bitching nerds, and ass-kissing pussies never learned to fucking express their loser-ass selves by dropping an "F" bomb or two on occasion. Poor bastards!

Fuck it!

Carry-On!

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1667408918590.png

LakeRanger

Poster
“We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of.” – Edward Bernays – Propaganda – 1928
J
d1839892-4240-4c6b-bfc7-d396bd487528_text.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom