Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Joe just hit pay dirt. Sniffer Heaven.
View attachment 137415
I'm not sure if there's a more disgusting, repulsive and worthless group of people, than fats....libs are insufferable, but they can be easily out thought and avoided (mostly because they cry so easily, and run away because they're pussy faggits)...fats, however, are almost unavoidable, and can't get away because they're fat...they (outside of medical conditions) should be shamed into bulimia, or suicide

Last edited:

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
I'm not sure if there's a more disgusting, repulsive and worthless group of people, than fats....libs are insufferable, but they can be easily out thought and avoided (mostly because they cry so easily, and run away because they're pussy faggits)...fats, however, are almost unavailable, and can't get away because they're fat...they (outside of medical conditions) should be shamed into bulimia, or suicide

I think you just insulted half the people on this board. Haha

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Fdn_sbxWIAQ8wuG

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary
Biden and NATO are not backing down, and neither is Putin. I think they are preparing for a tactical nuke hit on Ukraine then a wait a moment for response.
Problem is China is positioning to move on Taiwan at the same time.
Too many Psychopaths in Government. I can not believe they would incinerate over 100M Americans for a shithole like Ukraine. Biden should be removed and in pysche ward. He started all this shit with Obama going back to 2014.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
3rd Day of massive drone strikes in Odessa. Huge NATO ammo and weapon stockpiles blown up.
Ouch!

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Biden and NATO are not backing down, and neither is Putin. I think they are preparing for a tactical nuke hit on Ukraine then a wait a moment for response.
Problem is China is positioning to move on Taiwan at the same time.
Too many Psychopaths in Government. I can not believe they would incinerate over 100M Americans for a shithole like Ukraine. Biden should be removed and in pysche ward. He started all this shit with Obama going back to 2014.
All liberals who supported this administration should be fed into a fast burner...

Top Bottom