Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Nape

Elite
Founder
USD Index is 113.7 right now. This means the US can not compete against foreign manufacturers very well.
It means that the US FED has to mop up a tsunami of US Greenbacks that are held in the TRILLIONS in foreign banks at the rate of 113.7. When they were deposited into those same foreign banks the USD was at .89...
It is going to be a BLOODBATH.
Watch out for Bank Holidays, Bank Runs, and a Black Monday or Friday in the Markets
On the plus side…..a trip to Italy and Greece is a fucking steal right now.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
How are you going to make money in Columbia?

Transportation and Distribution ;)

No seriously I can work from anywhere in the world.

Right now I've worked from home for over 2 years and no one knows the better.

VPN into my network - use the same VOIP phone I have now - you can plug it into the internet anywhere in the world and it rings/works.

I'll come back to Houston every month to month and a half to teach my classes etc. It's a 4.5 hour flight.

I have planned this for months and have everything covered. To long to list here.

My income will not change - my cost of living will drop by 80% with a exponentially better change in lifestyle, food, tennis/tennis lessons/country club dues, living arrangements.

All organic - no preservatives/additives etc farm to table all day every day

I will become fluent in Spanish just not conversant.

I'll experience a new culture.

Life will be at a much slower-enjoyable pace which means stress free.

I'll be about $100 round trip flight of no more than 1 to 1.5 hours away to over a dozen countries for "weekend trips".

Every night I'll go to bed and wake up to the low to mid 60's and enjoy high's in the low 80's - it's called the land of eternal spring for a reason.

And I'll enjoy sunsets like this nightly off my balcony -

309255511_10229082005580702_2973121196433098067_n.jpg

Living abroad has been a dream of mine my entire life.

Time to live the dream.

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Transportation and Distribution ;)

No seriously I can work from anywhere in the world.

Right now I've worked from home for over 2 years and no one knows the better.

VPN into my network - use the same VOIP phone I have now - you can plug it into the internet anywhere in the world and it rings/works.

I'll come back to Houston every month to month and a half to teach my classes etc. It's a 4.5 hour flight.

I have planned this for months and have everything covered. To long to list here.

My income will not change - my cost of living will drop by 80% with a exponentially better change in lifestyle, food, tennis/tennis lessons/country club dues, living arrangements.

All organic - no preservatives/additives etc farm to table all day every day

I will become fluent in Spanish just not conversant.

I'll experience a new culture.

Life will be at a much slower-enjoyable pace which means stress free.

I'll be about $100 round trip flight of no more than 1 to 1.5 hours away to over a dozen countries for "weekend trips".

Every night I'll go to bed and wake up to the low to mid 60's and enjoy high's in the low 80's - it's called the land of eternal spring for a reason.

And I'll enjoy sunsets like this nightly off my balcony -

309255511_10229082005580702_2973121196433098067_n.jpg

Living abroad has been a dream of mine my entire life.

Time to live the dream.

Very cool. Part of me wants to find somewhere to flee too. Best I can do is Alaska with my job and that’s iffy. That’s not even accounting for family out in BFE here.

Top Bottom