Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
What’s wrong with this? Wasn’t it the norm until Obama and the Dem controlled senate?
not saying I don't think there should be one but now that they know they are about to be a lame duck party they want to put the checks and balances back into the process. They know they are lost in Nov and 24 and they are scared.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Dollars are leaving foreign countries. those dollars will come back home, so inflation will keep rising. The fed is in a pickle. They need to raise rates to slow inflation but that would tank the economy. I saw one financial guy say that the fed was actually trying to reduce labor participation by 100,000 jobs to also help inflation....

These people are soooo stupid it's redic. If they cost people jobs they will go on government bennies and the government will print even more money.

Stock market to 24,000. Housing market will crash. Inflation will continue to increase in specific areas but demand will shrink to zero on tons of stuff so they'll sell it as inflation has stopped.

Buy food now. Keep as much as you can because food, rent and electric will continue to rise. Homes, cars and boats will be cheap as hell by next summer.
the fed is not stupid, it's evil

Central banking is a foundational pillar of communism

Inflation coupled with deflating assets/falling production is their dream

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Yah because you now have Sweden, Italy, Hungary and Poland all professing to be populist and 3 of them are Trump buddies.
The EU under Biden's guidance is fracturing and collapsing.
What will Biden do next order NATO to attack Italy.
He will lose all influence...which is a good thing...the more people/countries that understand this, the better...but to your point, I DO worry about the extremes that scared demonrats will go to, to sabotage what they can...as they're doing now

FreeMiner

Legendary
How can this not bring about punishment for these agents? Other than the obvious...
Abuse of the illegal Civil Forfeiture Laws. One of Bidens big accomplishments.
The State should not be allowed short cuts like this, it should have to come before a judge. I do not think it is Constitutional but it never gets tried in court.

Latest posts

Top Bottom