Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Gonna have to step away from the media and internet. This has me livid. How would this be “all part of the plan”? This could even keep Ron from running.

What I really can’t handle is the useful idiots cheering this on, being brainwashed fuckstix saying it’s legit because it’s the FBI, and saying anyone that questions this is part of a cult. Get a fuckin clue losers.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Gonna have to step away from the media and internet. This has me livid. How would this be “all part of the plan”? This could even keep Ron from running.
It had to be this way. You show the extent they will go based upon nothing but treasonous falsehoods that will, again, result in nothing. Then, Trump can do the same to them based upon actual facts and evidence but with the added element of treason.

Trust the Plan.

Trump doesn’t seem too bothered, does he? 😎

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

What I really can’t handle is the useful idiots cheering this on, being brainwashed fuckstix saying it’s legit because it’s the FBI, and saying anyone that questions this is part of a cult. Get a fuckin clue losers.
The plan is to compel the American right into suicide by attaching ourselves to ieds like Trump

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
It had to be this way. You show the extent they will go based upon nothing but treasonous falsehoods that will, again, result in nothing. Then, Trump can do the same to them based upon actual facts and evidence but with the added element of treason.

Trust the Plan.

He wouldn’t show he was. I just have a really hard time believing this is any kind of plan that’s good

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Trust the Plan.

That sounds fine, but who besides me thinks there will be something planted in the findings at Mar A Lago?

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
1 Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain?

2 The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the Lord and against his anointed, saying,

3 “Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.”

4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them.

5 He rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,

6 “I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain.”

7 I will proclaim the Lord’s decree:

He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father.

8 Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession.

9 You will break them with a rod of iron[b];(
you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”

10 Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling.

12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder

The comments. Good lord these people are dumb. AND Elias just can't help himself. He has to show that he has inside knowledge of the plan, which is to keep Trump off the ticket in 24'. Won't matter...the Republicans could march Donald Duck out there and beat Biden. Feels like they overplayed their hand with this one.

Honestly I think CW2 just started. When the Republicans win they need to have the Marines arrest and Imprison, the Clinton's, The Obama's, The Bushes and warehouse them in Guantanamo along with every crooked SOB in the Deep State.

Republicans? The same ones that allows the election to be stolen and never stand up to the left about anything?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
The comments. Good lord these people are dumb. AND Elias just can't help himself. He has to show that he has inside knowledge of the plan, which is to keep Trump off the ticket in 24'. Won't matter...the Republicans could march Donald Duck out there and beat Biden. Feels like they overplayed their hand with this one.

In a legit election

Yes. A much better orchestrated event that aoc and tliab getting arrested but the same type of play

It's an obvious tactic to employ if you are in the controlled opposition camp

Trickery, deception....that's the game and these are the plays they run

Eh you’re getting closer to being AM1 when doubling down on things you aren’t correct about. I agree with a lot of what you post but the whole Trump is controlled opposition is one of the dumber takes. Looks even dumber this evening. Just take the L and move on from this point. He could be arrested or assassinated and I feel like you would still somehow claim he is.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
If nothing else this 100% proves to me that Donald Trump is unquestionably the right man to be president of country. If they have gone to all these lengths to smear him he has to be the right guy. This move of what appears to be pure desperation is all I need to see. God bless you all!
Lol be careful here!

Latest posts

Top Bottom