Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pineapple

Legendary
Yes but are those 1800 random? From what I’ve read, 9mm is the most common ammo purchased by far.
Primarily ball/fmj ammo. Over penetration and zero distinguishable wound channel. Now, shoot an animal with both cartridges, 9mm vs .45 ACP, with hollow points or frangible loads and look at the difference.

Lots of folks on the interwebz with lots of opinions. I’ll stick with the Taylor Knockout value and a much higher sectional density.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1659996354473.png
:sick::poop:🤮🤮

Drips are coming out that there is a strong correlation between the Gene Vaccine and monkeypox

Dr Fauci is one evil sob

FreeMiner

Legendary
Sorry, I’ve read that bullshit and it doesn’t take wound channeling into account or sectional density. It’s absolute bs. There are positives to the 9mm, but stopping power isn’t it.

“Next, we need to keep in mind that many of these shootings were using ball ammo. I think there is likely to be some difference if we had data on shootings with hollow points. I don’t believe it would make a double digit difference as hollow points really only create a slightly larger wound channel, they aren’t magic. But it would be interesting to see what the difference is.”

“Slightly larger wound channel”. Writer couldn’t be more wrong. He says he “always relies on scientific fact” and writes this - “I don’t believe it would make a double digit difference”.

He is dead wrong.

When I handloaded for revolver's for the greatest penetration I used my hand made hard cast bullets about 30 Brinell in semi wadcutter.
The greatest penetration of any common round other than Military large caliber rounds is the old 45/70 4-500 gr hard cast. These were used for years by Alaskan Guides as a stopper for charging Brown Bear. They will fully penetrate a brown bear from end to end, break bones and get to the vital organs.
Your .38/9mm would do zero to a charging Alaskan Brown Bear. The big slow moving heavy gr bullet does the stopping time after time. The .44 mag revolver is no 45/70 but it hits hard enough with a hard cast bullet to break bone and cripple the bear so you have a fighting chance.

FreeMiner

Legendary
View attachment 125811
:sick::poop:🤮🤮

Drips are coming out that there is a strong correlation between the Gene Vaccine and monkeypox

Dr Fauci is one evil sob
Ayeeeee For Fucks Sake, probably has to wear a depends to keep his guts in that is disgusting

Pineapple

Legendary
When I handloaded for revolver's for the greatest penetration I used my hand made hard cast bullets about 30 Brinell in semi wadcutter.
The greatest penetration of any common round other than Military large caliber rounds is the old 45/70 4-500 gr hard cast. These were used for years by Alaskan Guides as a stopper for charging Brown Bear. They will fully penetrate a brown bear from end to end, break bones and get to the vital organs.
Your .38/9mm would do zero to a charging Alaskan Brown Bear. The big slow moving heavy gr bullet does the stopping time after time. The .44 mag revolver is no 45/70 but it hits hard enough with a hard cast bullet to break bone and cripple the bear so you have a fighting chance.
I’ve argued the same with the .30-30 vs .45-70 Gov.

Buffalo Bore ammo, as do others, will absolutely show a demonstrable difference in wound channeling.

Murphau

Poster
Founder
Hey fellas, been off the board for a while, have been trying to disconnect for a bit.

Wife and I just had our second miscarriage in 6 months, both of us had Phizer vaccine back in early Spring 21 and obviously regret it.

It sucks, especially for her, I hate seeing the pain in her eyes. We do have two beautiful and amazing kids but did hope for a third. My wife is now unsure if we should try again.

I’ve searched online (DuckDuckGo) obviously, but haven’t found exactly what I’m looking for but, can anyone share any data regarding the vaccines and miscarriage rates that is trustworthy?

Thanks

Just wanted to give some positive feedback to this thread. Third time is a charm!

My wife and I are now 20 weeks in and have a little boy coming Jan 6 (fitting, I know). We appreciate the prayers in the past and hope you’ll continue.

God wins

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 125796

View attachment 125797

View attachment 125798

I think the agencies are biting up ammo to inflate the prices making it harder for the middle class to arm up

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
My friend I respectfully disagree. I was a rancher for years which means at times I had to humanely dispatch a cow here and there.
I have used 30/30 rifle and .44 magnum revolver both at point blank range.
30/30 was not humane on a 1200 lb plus animal....44 Magnum revolver only one shot required and it knocked the animal down immediately. 30/30 always required 2-3 shots. For close up work. I would only use .45 acp, .357, .44 magnum and .45 acp. There is just no comparison. The 9mm is about equal to the old .38 police revolvers in actual stopping power. They are a .38 caliber round.
There is a practical reason why prospectors in bear country carry the .44 Magnum. You usually only get 1 shot on a bear, the .38/9mm just does not get the job done. When you only have one shot

I’ve always been impressed with the .41 Blackhawk revolver I have. Probably haven’t taken down as many as you though.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Trumps Statement.
FBI agents", an assault which according to Trump "could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries." He is probably right. He also claims the Fed's presence was unannounced and the reason was politically motivated.

His full statement posted on his Truth Social account is below:

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the
United States of America
These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate. It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don't want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections. Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before. They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.
The political persecution of President Donald J. Trump has been going on for years, with the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and so much more, it just never ends. It is political targeting at the highest level!
Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete and acid wash 33,000 E-mails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress. Absolutely nothing has happened to hold her accountable. She even took antique furniture, and other items from the White House.
I stood up to America's bureaucratic corruption, I restored power to the people, and truly delivered for our Country, like we have never seen before. The establishment hated it. Now, as they watch my endorsed candidates win big victories, and see my dominance in all polls, they are trying to stop me, and the Republican Party, once more. The lawlessness, political persecution, and Witch Hunt must be exposed and stopped.

I will continue to fight for the Great American People!

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I’ve been worried about this since the stolen election.

This was because he’s controlled opposition right?
Yes. A much better orchestrated event that aoc and tliab getting arrested but the same type of play

It's an obvious tactic to employ if you are in the controlled opposition camp

Trickery, deception....that's the game and these are the plays they run

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
0 but don’t forget, every step of the way, MCConnell made it possible.

His ace in the hole was debt authorization, and he handed that to them. Without scrapping the filibuster, they couldn’t do anything without McConnells help.
It was zero because they didn’t need any. If they needed a pub vote they would have gotten one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom