Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1659964553686.png

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
List of all "yellow Vest" protests worldwide, courtesy of Wikipedia.
France , Australia, Belgium , Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Croatia,
Czechia, Finland, Germany, Iraq, Israel, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Latvia, Lebanon,
Libya, Netherlands, Nigeria, Pakistan, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain,
Sudan, Sweden, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States

The MSM is only covering a few of these so I can't verify this list.
Also when I hit post it changed my format, apologies for that.

US?

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Does anyone have that funny response someone made to the state EPA asking for access to their property to study endangered animals? I have a theory that the government is going to do this more and more and find species to call endangered and then declare imminent domain over private property.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·6h

A man I know just informed me that his son, a very good student at West Point, is leaving because the school has gone Radical Left and WOKE. He has already picked a very good University!

View attachment 125780

View attachment 125781

When is AOC going to figure out that it was the FBI, Capitol police, Pelosi, and others that set this up?

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Does anyone have that funny response someone made to the state EPA asking for access to their property to study endangered animals? I have a theory that the government is going to do this more and more and find species to call endangered and then declare imminent domain over private property.

Maybe if there's something really special about a property. Otherwise, that's just too slow. They're on a fast track to globalism and the great reset. They intend to have everything in place in the next few years.

Pineapple

Legendary
I’d tell her she’s going to die from being a fat ass. Get a load of the cankles. She can barely walk.
Exactly. I’d have screamed at her and whoever was with her so loud she would have called the police. And I would have waited. Making that kid cry and her words are a terroristic threat. I’d have been in her face.

Pineapple

Legendary
I wonder the caliber of the handgun were they don't survive. My guess if shot placement was reasonable. You would not be surviving, .357, .44 mag, or 45 lc
According to the Atlanta Coroner’s report on such matters -

If the deceased was shot multiple times it is usually a 9mm.

if the deceased is shot once and dies it is usually a .45 ACP.

#Facts

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder
So when does this start and, lawyers, how does this process start.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

And on another note, why are not armed citizens at the border with untold numbers of "assault" rifles defending it? I know, that would be radical and extreme right? Defending our border and providing security for US citizens, the one thing dotguv was actually tasked with doing. And on that note, how do you press charges against a commander in chief for allowing invasion?

Last edited:
Top Bottom