Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pineapple

Legendary
Holy shit balls the safe was brand new and empty

friends-joey-tribbiani.gif
lol-laughing-hysterically.gif
What?

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
This is a multi-year sting operation. Including the last election.
So who is carrying it out? Sydney “I have it all” Powell? Ezra “Savior” Cohen? Pillow Guy? Rudy Guilani who still has makeup running down his face? Tony Bobulinsky? Durham? Barr? White hats? Oh, maybe our gay ass military with MRNA running through their woke asses? Even if the irrefutable truth was out there who’s gonna allow it to spill when we cannot even have safe elections? There is no plan but to destroy our country from within and even the decent politicians cannot stop it b/c there are too many forces against them so they fake it and try to grab power & money while they can.

Cooper

Elite
Founder
It had to be this way. You show the extent they will go based upon nothing but treasonous falsehoods that will, again, result in nothing. Then, Trump can do the same to them based upon actual facts and evidence but with the added element of treason.

Trust the Plan.

Trump doesn’t seem too bothered, does he? 😎
There will not be a fair election going forward. There is no plan. Just a bunch of BS.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
So who is carrying it out? Sydney “I have it all” Powell? Ezra “Savior” Cohen? Pillow Guy? Rudy Guilani who still has makeup running down his face? Tony Bobulinsky? Durham? Barr? White hats? Oh, maybe our gay ass military with MRNA running through their woke asses? Even if the irrefutable truth was out there who’s gonna allow it to spill when we cannot even have safe elections? There is no plan but to destroy our country from within and even the decent politicians cannot stop it b/c there are too many forces against them so they fake it and try to grab power & money while they can.
People we don’t know about. DEVOLUTION

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
People we don’t know about. DEVOLUTION
I would love for you to be right but the thing is… my experience in life has taught me that this is way too big to take down and whatever Devolution is would need a fair amount of folks and nothing stays airtight for so long with the amount of folks needed to carry out a mission of this size. We have witnessed over the last couple decades that no entities exist free of corruption or remain silent except “Epstein Island”. Trump had dozens of leakers in his own staff so why would his DEVO crew be any different?

noelnole

Elite
Founder
If nothing else this 100% proves to me that Donald Trump is unquestionably the right man to be president of country. If they have gone to all these lengths to smear him he has to be the right guy. This move of what appears to be pure desperation is all I need to see. God bless you all!

i second this train of thought

i loved trumps policies, he sincerely had america first imo

following the election idk, i was skeptical about him being one of the elites/globalists or controlled opposition

maybe he was one of the elites and turned on them

but with everything they have put him thru, todays raid was the straw the broke the camels back

i think/pray hes on our side

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I would love for you to be right but the thing is… my experience in life has taught me that this is way too big to take down and whatever Devolution is would need a fair amount of folks and nothing stays airtight for so long with the amount of folks needed to carry out a mission of this size. We have witnessed over the last couple decades that no entities exist free of corruption or remain silent except “Epstein Island”. Trump had dozens of leakers in his own staff so why would his DEVO crew be any different?
This is soooo far from over and so different than anything in US history that virtually none of that applies. This is the first real attempt to take down centuries of corruption. That is why the cabal is losing its fucking mind.

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
This is soooo far from over and so different than anything in US history that virtually none of that applies. This is the first real attempt to take down centuries of corruption. That is why the cabal is losing its fucking mind.
I don’t see them losing their mind. I see them smiling while they carry out the goals that Saul Alinsky spoke of in plain site. I honestly wonder why I’m still on this board b/c I think it’s monitored and your just here to keep folks on the sideline hopeful. If I’m wrong I’m truly sorry and your a damn better Patriot than me. I still can’t believe Bryan74b disappeared after setting up this site. I mean no one involved with the secret service openly admits that to folks he doesn’t know on a website??? Maybe it was to follow like minded patriots. 87k more IRS analysts will certainly want in on this.

FreeMiner

Legendary
The FBI and other Rogue Federal Agencies went Rogue years ago, and it was allowed to continue now for years and always swept under the rug.
Now the chickens are coming home to roost.
WACO, Randy Weaver etc etc etc. Assange. PEDO ISLAND Eric Holder, Obama etc. A Huge list of illegal shit, always accepted never prosecuted.
Regime change all over the world for years.
Now America is getting Regime Change.

PS even shoot you in the neck inside the House of Reps. ASHLI BABBITT

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I don’t see them losing their mind. I see them smiling while they carry out the goals that Saul Alinsky spoke of in plain site. I honestly wonder why I’m still on this board b/c I think it’s monitored and your just here to keep folks on the sideline hopeful. If I’m wrong I’m truly sorry and your a damn better Patriot than me. I still can’t believe Bryan74b disappeared after setting up this site. I mean no one involved with the secret service openly admits that to folks he doesn’t know on a website??? Maybe it was to follow like minded patriots. 87k more IRS analysts will certainly want in on this.
I apparently am a damn better Patriot than you. 😉 (But you’re still here, and that matters.)

Bryan74b didn’t set up this site. He started this thread. Then went off to do good work for the cause. He is an asset, messenger, and like-minded Patriot.

Hang in there. Keep spreading the word. We will prevail.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
He didnt start this site. He did restart the LAC thread on the FSF though. I think about him and pray he is safe and lovin' life.

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
I apparently am a damn better Patriot than you. 😉 (But you’re still here, and that matters.)

Bryan74b didn’t set up this site. He started this thread. Then went off to do good work for the cause. He is an asset, messenger, and like-minded Patriot.

Hang in there. Keep spreading the word. We will prevail.
He didnt start this site. He did restart the LAC thread on the FSF though. I think about him and pray he is safe and lovin' life.
Semantics- I’m aware of this and you are correct he only started the thread. I’m just ranting, but it has always bothered me a bit. I do believe the thread is monitored and a possibility of plants.

I just don’t remain as optimistic as you b/c Most folks I know could really care less about the topics we discuss in here daily or have absolutely no idea. Even so called patriotic folks I’ve known forever or family members get uncomfortable talking about basic topics we discuss, not the weird shit. They have no clue about $4.5 billion for Ukraine… Point is… the radical left has flooded the media with so much garbage and continued controversies that folks just can’t keep up or don’t want to anymore.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Anybody still dreaming of a Nov election should probably pinch themselves. Haha SKOL!
If Biden legitimately beat Trump in 2020 OR they had 2022 and 2024 rigged again so that the Dems would be guaranteed to win . . . why in the fuck would they be trying to destroy Trump with these bullshit tactics?

Answer: Biden didn’t win in 2020, and the 2022 and 2024 elections are secure enough for Pubs and Trump to take control and end the cabal.

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
If Biden legitimately beat Trump in 2020 OR they had 2022 and 2024 rigged again so that the Dems would be guaranteed to win . . . why in the fuck would they be trying to destroy Trump with these bullshit tactics?

Answer: Biden didn’t win in 2020, and the 2022 and 2024 elections are secure enough for Pubs and Trump to take control and end the cabal.
We all know Biden lost. I think they’re arrogant and they want to bury him and demoralize his base. May be a miscalculation but time will tell. May just be a test to gauge how much or how little folks give a shit so they know how many seats they feel they should attempt to steal in November.

Cooper

Elite
Founder

I wish I shared your optimism about the elections.

Top Bottom