Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

How in the fuck was she ever even trailing let alone 10 points??? Fuck these traitors

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
How in the fuck was she ever even trailing let alone 10 points??? Fuck these traitors
Apparently she's won every county except Maricopa, which hasn't finished counting - go figure. She's won. They're screwed and they know it. I think they're just being childish and trying to drag it out as long as possible. Flipping it to Robson at this point would be so blatantly obvious that it would start a massive legal shit storm. I think their best bet is to take the L and figure out how to stop the elections in November, which is what they'll attempt IMO.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Apparently she's won every county except Maricopa, which hasn't finished counting - go figure. She's won. They're screwed and they know it. I think they're just being childish and trying to drag it out as long as possible. Flipping it to Robson at this point would be so blatantly obvious that it would start a massive legal shit storm. I think their best bet is to take the L and figure out how to stop the elections in November, which is what they'll attempt IMO.
‘shit storm’ like after DJT lost?

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
240800799_10225292929245783_8738510672065209300_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom