Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Nah, that’s not what I said. I assumed that you were interested in fixing what was wrong. Arguing incessantly over your chosen topic won’t do that, so if it’s all you bring to the table, ignoring you might be our best option.
That's exactly what you said

You went from I respect his opinion to he is a leftist troll....lol

What do you bring to the table?

You seem like a child with the rhetorical capabilities of one who takes the short bus

In this together ❤️

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 124883

View attachment 124884

Is the utility going to charge every customer to recoup the moneys they reduced for some? I am assuming not everyone was the beneficiary of the E&G Bill Relief program.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Trust Quaid.

I told my wife this re: a show that came on years ago, can't recall the name, she was talking about how it was family-friendly and so forth. I warned her and sure enough, halfway through the season they drop their gay bombs.

There is virtually nothing untouched by "the message". My wife hates Tom Cruise, but I've told her more than once, he appears to be the only one out there who tries to make a movie, not a left wing social justice message, Scientologist or not.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
That's exactly what you said

You went from I respect his opinion to he is a leftist troll....lol

What do you bring to the table?

You seem like a child with the rhetorical capabilities of one who takes the short bus

In this together ❤️

You should go easy on him. Apparently, BrennMan has limited message board resources, whatever those are, and doesn't want to allocate any of them to you or I.

I'm devastated.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The $433.7 million after taxes is not unreasonable. My ticket clearly said the cash payout was approx. $747 million. The gov't gets approx. 40% in taxes out of the 747. Net $433.7 seems inline. If they give a bunch to charities they will get some of the 40% back when they file their returns.

They could get the $1.28 billion if they took the 30 annual payment option. I'd rather have the money now even discounted.

theDane8106

Elite
Founder
The $433.7 million after taxes is not unreasonable. My ticket clearly said the cash payout was approx. $747 million. The gov't gets approx. 40% in taxes out of the 747. Net $433.7 seems inline. If they give a bunch to charities they will get some of the 40% back when they file their returns.

They could get the $1.28 billion if they took the 30 annual payment option. I'd rather have the money now even discounted.
The simple fact that the government comes in and takes 40 frickin percent is robbery.

Nayat

Elite

I'll take 26 mil a year after taxes for 30 years set up in a trust so it still pays even after I die an early death. I don't think I could spend 26 million every year for 30 years, but could definitely go through 430 million before 30 years was up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom