Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pineapple

Legendary
Preterism is the most foolish belief within Christianity. There are scholars who adhere to it, I've yet to see or hear a convincing defense of it. IMO, It's as heretical as replacement theology, you have to spiritualize almost all of prophecy to agree to those conclusions.

Jerusalem, "Gospel of the Kingdom" (biggest and most obvious clue to which period and to whom this refers, we currently do not preach the gospel of the Kingdom, we preach the gospel of Christ, or Paul's gospel as he referred to it; Jesus and John the Baptist were the last to preach the Kingdom message), fleeing on the Sabbath, Judaea, fleeing to the mountains, etc. Jewish warnings for Jewish people. Fleeing Jerusalem from the treachery of the anti-Christ wouldn't be an issue for any other group of people. Matt: 25 is a continuation of 24, and refers to the sheep and goats (judgment of how the gentiles living at the end of the trouble treated Israel).

Matt 24's structure mirrors Rev. 6, at the beginning. Wars, famine, pestilence, earthquakes, martyrdom, Jesus is specifically running through the Seal judgements of Revelation, line for line, the "beginning of sorrows", followed by the abomination of desolation, which Daniel tells us specifically will be at the midpoint of the 7 years. The chapter is a warning to unbelieving Jews what will happen to them during Daniel's 70th week.
I don’t spend a lot of time arguing with folks on theology. It’s a waste of time.

I believe Christians will be handed over… and that we will not be around for God’s judgement.

I don’t believe that Mathew 24 is only for Israel.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."
1 Corinthians 15:51-52, KJV

Credit to Steve Cioccolanti. What if God was using a play on words and Trump is re-elected and the rapture takes place during his last presidency? Things that make you go hmmmm.

I Was Really Hoping We Could Delay the End Times

My Tennis Game is Getting Scrong

I Love Hanging Out With LAC My Peeps Etc

Have a Lot of Places Left to Go

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Y’all need to realize, especially you non-believers that Ephesians 6:12 is accurate. The more human blood spilt, the more they desecrate the Father’s creation, the more children murdered, the better.

I know I’ve got hate for my view of Enoch and several here dislike what I’ve said, but it brought it all into perspective for me. It all finally made sense. Not sure why but it did. It brought it all together and made me see things the church never did.

I’ve never been more convinced of our Lord, Father and His creation.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

The elite worship Moloch and Baal, the LMNOP’s worship Baphomet. Unwittingly of course. It’s like the spirit of Jezebel on them but Baphomet instead. Call me a nut, I’m cool with that.

The fallen tried to contaminate the creation of God by mating with women and creating the giants. I believe the real goal was preventing the birth of Christ, contaminating God’s creation, and destroying Him.

I’ll probably get hate but that’s okay.

Texas Nexus

Poster
MEME0160.jpg

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Oh, we’re still doing this? It’s Robson vs Hobbs. This will be their grand win for Pence over Trump. Pence is now the conservative choice. It’s all a sham. Midnight ballots coming in.
Calm down. Lots of eyes on, this time around. Still a lot of votes to be counted. However, I agree, the fuckery is afoot in Maricopa.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Calm down. Lots of eyes on, this time around. Still a lot of votes to be counted. However, I agree, the fuckery is afoot in Maricopa.

I’m not worked up. I’m just of the opinion that our elections are 100% a sham.

How long until they stop the count for the night?

And even if they don’t. They will in November

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I’m not worked up. I’m just of the opinion that our elections are 100% a sham.

How long until they stop the count for the night?

And even if they don’t. They will in November
If they steal it, I don’t believe it will be because they stopped counting again. I think they know that ship sailed last election. We just have to wait and see and put faith in God.

She has declared victory. Boss move on her part and probably good strategy, too.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
If they steal it, I don’t believe it will be because they stopped counting again. I think they know that ship sailed last election. We just have to wait and see and put faith in God.

She has declared victory. Boss move on her part and probably good strategy, too.

Oh she has moxie. I love it. She can be for Arizona what DeSantis has been for FL

Latest posts

Top Bottom