Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
They don't care how many people are "awake"

Especially if the vessel that "awoke" them is a part of their fleet

You can't handle it and so the opposition must be "left wing trolls"

For the more sober minded people who prioritize truth.......look at these arguments and make your own decision

Here is a breakdown of this guy's post

"I respect his view but it's a waste of resources so he must be a communist"

Lmao

That's just not a serious effort
The vessel that awoke me was truth.

The truth that comes from God alone.

Where does your truth come from?

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Far too many Morons believed it came from Bats and wet markets. If so, those wet markets have been around long enough that any exposure any of the merchants/visitors received would be controlled by their natural immune system. They all would have developed immunity to Wuhan a long time ago.
It was definitely a lab leak of some kind based upon the info I have seen. There are aspects of the virus that are too specific and unnatural to not be from a lab. And they haven’t found an intermediate host yet. Also, there happens to be a lab that has been trying to create a virus that does the same thing adjacent to some of the first cases. I think the zooinatti are trying to protect their reputation and careers b/c it is tied to making Frankenstein viruses and then having circle jerks talking about it to each other.

But your statement about being controlled by natural immune system is entirely inaccurate. The reason why viruses can run rampant is because a human has never seen a virus with novel characteristics and therefore evades immunity b/c we don’t have any yet.

Zoonotic (supposedly 60-80% of new human infections) spillover occurs due to several reasons. For example, If you take an animal that is not around humans but you cut down the trees it lives in, it may go from no contact to frequent contact as it moves to an areas with human populations. New viruses get into our cells and do their work because certain aspects of our cells are almost identical to say, a pangolin’s, or bat’s. Or if you go to a cave and grab samples from a bat that you never would have seen or handled otherwise, you could get infected.

If you have a coronavirus that can infect a bat and a pangolin and a separate coronavirus that can infect a pangolin and a human, they can have areas of recombination when they both infect the pangolin. Depending on what happens you might now get virus that can now get into a human cell it couldn’t before (such as a new spike protein) and it’s other proteins are different enough there is no immunity to it yet. If you take a pangolin and a bat that are never in proximity to each other and throw them in cages right next to each other they can cough, spit, and shit everywhere, and now infect an intermediate host (the pangolin) where they have a recombination event and the above happens.

Or you hear of a SARS-like that has killed several miners and go and collect samples then directly zip in some RNA to where it now can infect a human easier or is more severe and you don’t wash your hands because you are a savage then you start a pandemic.

Or you take a the bat virus and run it through a bunch of humanized mice with humanized lung cells over generations it might mutate into something that is now COVID-19. Or any combination of the two.

IU/NDFAN

Elite
Founder
"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."
1 Corinthians 15:51-52, KJV

Credit to Steve Cioccolanti. What if God was using a play on words and Trump is re-elected and the rapture takes place during his last presidency? Things that make you go hmmmm.

Pineapple

Legendary
"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."
1 Corinthians 15:51-52, KJV

Credit to Steve Cioccolanti. What if God was using a play on words and Trump is re-elected and the rapture takes place during his last presidency? Things that make you go hmmmm.
Rapture will not happen until “we” are turned over.

Mathew 24 tells us this plainly.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
It was definitely a lab leak of some kind based upon the info I have seen. There are aspects of the virus that are too specific and unnatural to not be from a lab. And they haven’t found an intermediate host yet. Also, there happens to be a lab that has been trying to create a virus that does the same thing adjacent to some of the first cases. I think the zooinatti are trying to protect their reputation and careers b/c it is tied to making Frankenstein viruses and then having circle jerks talking about it to each other.

But your statement about being controlled by natural immune system is entirely inaccurate. The reason why viruses can run rampant is because a human has never seen a virus with novel characteristics and therefore evades immunity b/c we don’t have any yet.

Zoonotic (supposedly 60-80% of new human infections) spillover occurs due to several reasons. For example, If you take an animal that is not around humans but you cut down the trees it lives in, it may go from no contact to frequent contact as it moves to an areas with human populations. New viruses get into our cells and do their work because certain aspects of our cells are almost identical to say, a pangolin’s, or bat’s. Or if you go to a cave and grab samples from a bat that you never would have seen or handled otherwise, you could get infected.

If you have a coronavirus that can infect a bat and a pangolin and a separate coronavirus that can infect a pangolin and a human, they can have areas of recombination when they both infect the pangolin. Depending on what happens you might now get virus that can now get into a human cell it couldn’t before (such as a new spike protein) and it’s other proteins are different enough there is no immunity to it yet. If you take a pangolin and a bat that are never in proximity to each other and throw them in cages right next to each other they can cough, spit, and shit everywhere, and now infect an intermediate host (the pangolin) where they have a recombination event and the above happens.

Or you hear of a SARS-like that has killed several miners and go and collect samples then directly zip in some RNA to where it now can infect a human easier or is more severe and you don’t wash your hands because you are a savage then you start a pandemic.

Or you take a the bat virus and run it through a bunch of humanized mice with humanized lung cells over generations it might mutate into something that is now COVID-19. Or any combination of the two.
Today I learned what a Pangolin is.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Asking a favor anybody have the list of collapsed or collapsing countries right now. I should have saved it.
What’s the tally on nations revolting in the streets?

I’ve got:
Netherlands 🇳🇱
New Zealand 🇳🇿
Albania 🇦🇱
Sri Lanka 🇱🇰
Argentina 🇦🇷
France 🇫🇷
United Kingdom 🇬🇧
Poland 🇵🇱
Germany 🇩🇪
Italy 🇮🇹
Canada 🇨🇦
Spain 🇪🇸
Cuba 🇨🇺
Panama 🇵🇦
Malawi 🇲🇼

If our world is run by a few elites why doesn't Trump take one of his rallys and explain that in simple detail those facts? Seems like he would wake up even more people if he just called our the Pedos by name and the corrupt Elites pulling all the strings.
GREAT QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY INDEED WOULD HE NOT DO SO? YOU ARE RIGHT, A FOLLOWING HE WOULD GET...............................SO............................ITS EITHER HE DOES NOT WANT TO GET KILLED, OR HE IS IN ON IT. EITHER WAY HE KNOWS SOMETHING AND AINT TELLING

Latest posts

Top Bottom