Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Law Abiding Citizen

Elite
Founder
While I get the sentiment but if Chyna killed the SPEAKER OF THE FUCKING HOUSE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA we better go in like gangbusters and send them back to the 1960's. Dems are like your crazy fucked up idiot sister. I can blast them all I want but if the neighbor lays a finger on her, he's gonna pay a price.
Nah. They kill her, we need to make it a national holiday. Nancy is pure evil.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Here on the Russian River in the RV with the shield maiden. Got a nice buzz going and am watching salmon getting yanked as i speak. Bout to get into it but i gotta nice infused pre-roll to hit finish these local brewed belgian tripl style ale. Im a beer snob but i support local and at 9.1 abv they hit the spot. Couple of these gummies and im fushin and fightin bears all nigh20220729_185953.jpgt. SKOL!20220729_185815.jpg

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Im very well versed in the Bible. Im asking quetions to see where youre going. We know Adam brought sin to mankind. Who brought sin to Adam? Wasnt God. Wasnt Eve, wasnt Adam.
We fight not against flesh and blood, but powers and principalities in the spirit realm. So where did it come from? Sin did not exist in Adam and or Eve. It was brought in by.....????

I feel like you are stuck on "men" this is spiritual.
I can’t believe you guys haven’t started a Bible thread…

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
Here on the Russian River in the RV with the shield maiden. Got a nice buzz going and am watching salmon getting yanked as i speak. Bout to get into it but i gotta nice infused pre-roll to hit finish these local brewed belgian tripl style ale. Im a beer snob but i support local and at 9.1 abv they hit the spot. Couple of these gummies and im fushin and fightin bears all nighView attachment 123858t. SKOL!View attachment 123857
I’m jelly

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Here on the Russian River in the RV with the shield maiden. Got a nice buzz going and am watching salmon getting yanked as i speak. Bout to get into it but i gotta nice infused pre-roll to hit finish these local brewed belgian tripl style ale. Im a beer snob but i support local and at 9.1 abv they hit the spot. Couple of these gummies and im fushin and fightin bears all nighView attachment 123858t. SKOL!View attachment 123857
Let’s see the RV — SKOL

Viking

Legendary
Founder
That picture is me in the RV. That picture behind me us of the old Cooper River bridge that connected my town Mt. Pleasant with Charleston. The built the new bridge iver ghe is one under budget and ahead of schedule. It was awesome to watch. Anyway , its just a 31 fott wiinebago that it a self contained bugoyt vehicle. Skol!
The feery from my rv.

The Russian River ferry uses a rudder to cross a very fast running river. Ill post pictures tomorrow. We decided go get shir faced and grill mooseburgers. SKKL!

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
That picture is me in the RV. That picture behind me us of the old Cooper River bridge that connected my town Mt. Pleasant with Charleston. The built the new bridge iver ghe is one under budget and ahead of schedule. It was awesome to watch. Anyway , its just a 31 fott wiinebago that it a self contained bugoyt vehicle. Skol!
The feery from my rv.

The Russian River ferry uses a rudder to cross a very fast running river. Ill post pictures tomorrow. We decided go get shir faced and grill mooseburgers. SKKL!

I was in Charleston last week. Rented a house on IOP. Love the place, but they're going to let it go to pot just like most every other city. Shocking number of homeless on King St and through downtown once it starts to get dark.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I was in Charleston last week. Rented a house on IOP. Love the place, but they're going to let it go to pot just like most every other city. Shocking number of homeless on King St and through downtown once it starts to get dark.
Me and the maiden saw the writing on the wall a long time ago. Her ild man developed most of Mt. Pleasant. Heck. She was born on east of the cooper. Mt. Pleasant was awesome and tge shot we did. Different time differrnt works. We party in AK now. Skol!

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1659179574876.png

1659179610320.png

1659179641128.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1659180020200.png

Good to see fatboy disgusting Obama slurping slob keeping healthy, and backing the rino candidate

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder

View attachment 123953

Good to see fatboy disgusting Obama slurping slob keeping healthy, and backing the rino candidate

We should be about on schedule for some of these obese celebs/politicians to start dying off from the jab, right?
Assuming of course they actually got it.

Top Bottom