Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Seasidedawg

Elite
Founder
That picture is me in the RV. That picture behind me us of the old Cooper River bridge that connected my town Mt. Pleasant with Charleston. The built the new bridge iver ghe is one under budget and ahead of schedule. It was awesome to watch. Anyway , its just a 31 fott wiinebago that it a self contained bugoyt vehicle. Skol!
The feery from my rv.

The Russian River ferry uses a rudder to cross a very fast running river. Ill post pictures tomorrow. We decided go get shir faced and grill mooseburgers. SKKL!
Lived on James Island back in the early 90’s. Back then I had a few less pounds on me and participated in the Cooper River Bridge Run (the old bridge).

FreeMiner

Legendary
Here on the Russian River in the RV with the shield maiden. Got a nice buzz going and am watching salmon getting yanked as i speak. Bout to get into it but i gotta nice infused pre-roll to hit finish these local brewed belgian tripl style ale. Im a beer snob but i support local and at 9.1 abv they hit the spot. Couple of these gummies and im fushin and fightin bears all nighView attachment 123858t. SKOL!View attachment 123857
I Call BS. You will never fish this night. Youse is gettin pissed and stoned. Ha Ha Ha Ha. The salmon are safe....Enjoy.

Catilac

Elite

This scandal is shocking , yes for what was done, but more, as details unfold for the questions it raises as to exactly why it was done

why would 51 intelligence executives sign their names to a document that they surely knew was a lie.

A lie, that if exposed would cause enormous problems for the IC if Trump won, which it looked like he would at 2am Wednesday morning

and a lie which was probably always come out

was it THAT important to these pieces of shit that Biden, whom they all knew by then was deeply corrupt defeated DT . And if so why ?

put aside the tech sector conspiracy, Twitter, FB and insta who banned the information from their platforms, which is a big issue on its own

why did these liars so badly need need Trump to lose/Biden to win , or were they working at the behest of interests other than their own ?

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Dude how about adding some cliffs - descriptions to these videos

AC2020

Elite
Founder
296723338_379044597732621_693618208293769604_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom