Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
I’m not gonna lie. I would be tickled pink if Pelosi’s plane was shot down and she was killed. But at the same time that would start a massive war…or at least it would if we had a real POTUS. As much as I despise her we can’t have our enemies killing our leading politicians.
It would be a disaster. We need to separate Pelosi from the Speaker. She won't be Speaker for long. If China assassinated our 3rd highest elected official in our country, that would be an act of war.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
It would be a disaster. We need to separate Pelosi from the Speaker. She won't be Speaker for long. If China assassinated our 3rd highest elected official in our country, that would be an act of war.
I think this is all theater hell Biden and Pelosi are in bed with China. China gets anything it wants from this admin.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Precipice keeps popping in my head. I keep saying it but there will be no election as it stands now in Nov. I just dont see it. The left knows rhey cant cheat enough to win this time. The polls are out and the sheep are awakening, rapidly. I have heard all the rumors yall have but whatever BS they try most Americans NOW are wide ass awake. This wont work either but they are gonna take a shit ton down with them. JMHO.
They are gonna steal the election with the help of the Republicans. When the people say no, the Thug Sections of the Police will use force. Yes there are good cops. Yes there are many bad cops.
Is DC still an armed camp?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
You're stuck on beings that scripture does not confirm even exist. There are fallen angels, no doubt, but Azazel, Phaneul? Those beings may be as fictional as Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. Fallen angels aren't just spirits, we are as well.

The Bible plainly tells us sin was brought by Adam. The serpent didn't bring him sin, Eve didn't bring him sin. Sin is not a commodity that can be transferred from one to another, other than the one time God did place it on himself at the cross.

Adam wasn't deceived, he chose to sin, an ability that is innate in every created spiritual being. God gave commandments, sin is our decision whether to obey or not. The existence of any commandment or rule from God makes sin possible. Adam wasn't fooled by Satan and his angels, he knew what he was doing. He was choosing Eve over God. Satan and his angels were once perfect as well, they did not acquire the ability to sin. That ability was inherently in them, via their decision to obey or not.

The breaking of that commandment was the sin, not some esoteric knowledge imparted by one of the beings you keep asking about, or some black spiritual sludge that fallen angels could pour out on them.
The enemy comes to steal kill and destroy. Satan and or one of his demons absolutely deceived Adam. Yes as a human Adam is responsible for brining sin into the world. Sun did not exist and wasn’t a thing until the snake tricked Adam and he fell for it. Even after the audible voice of God told him not to. Much love my brother. We are on the same team.
I still am no clear on what your point is though.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
TheHealthyAmerican.org is reporting that the Liberty Counsel settled a lawsuit with Chicago's NorthShore Hospital for $10,337,500 plus attorney's fees. It was a class action on behalf of 520 employees fired for refusing the poison jabs. Thus, they were deprived of their religious freedoms. Ordered to give them back their jobs, too.
After the attorneys get their 1/3, it’s only 13k per person. Oh to be the guy that passed on the class action.

Latest posts

Top Bottom