Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AC2020

Elite
Founder
294532985_193164929722119_5302629127551010628_n.jpg

Accurate? Yes? No?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
TheHealthyAmerican.org is reporting that the Liberty Counsel settled a lawsuit with Chicago's NorthShore Hospital for $10,337,500 plus attorney's fees. It was a class action on behalf of 520 employees fired for refusing the poison jabs. Thus, they were deprived of their religious freedoms. Ordered to give them back their jobs, too.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
$20 says that when the Republicans took over Coongress they didn't repeal it. Just off the top of my head w/o looking it up.
Back then there were Repubes with the balls to repeal lots of silly stuff. Now, none will even talk about repealing any of this nitwittery. They aren't likely to curtail the spending. It will just shift to different corporate/special interests pockets.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Back then there were Repubes with the balls to repeal lots of silly stuff. Now, none will even talk about repealing any of this nitwittery. They aren't likely to curtail the spending. It will just shift to different corporate/special interests pockets.
Back then the Internet was in its infancy and George Soros was only a few years removed from bankrupting England. So they didn’t have 99% of the politicians on black mail.. only 75% in 1994.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Precipice keeps popping in my head. I keep saying it but there will be no election as it stands now in Nov. I just dont see it. The left knows rhey cant cheat enough to win this time. The polls are out and the sheep are awakening, rapidly. I have heard all the rumors yall have but whatever BS they try most Americans NOW are wide ass awake. This wont work either but they are gonna take a shit ton down with them. JMHO.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I’m not gonna lie. I would be tickled pink if Pelosi’s plane was shot down and she was killed. But at the same time that would start a massive war…or at least it would if we had a real POTUS. As much as I despise her we can’t have our enemies killing our leading politicians.

We don't have a real potus, she isn't the real speaker of the house. We don't have a legitimate government.

Latest posts

Top Bottom