Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

I think this has been Durham’s plan the whole time. The first couple of trials weren’t about convictions. They were about establishing facts as evidence to go after the higher ups. This “new” evidence isn’t new to Durham. He just hasn’t needed it yet. Don’t forget that many insiders flipped a long time ago and their information won’t be public until Durham needs it to be. We aren’t there yet.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I think this has been Durham’s plan the whole time. The first couple of trials weren’t about convictions. They were about establishing facts as evidence to go after the higher ups. This “new” evidence isn’t new to Durham. He just hasn’t needed it yet. Don’t forget that many insiders flipped a long time ago and their information won’t be public until Durham needs it to be. We aren’t there yet.
What do you think the time table is?

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Last edited:

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
“The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies... is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies.”

Carol Quigley

Fmoshermw

Elite
What's up with those teeth. I thought pelosi's teeth were out of control.
Do they not listen to themselves ? How does one make it to be the head of a major country and not read history or embrace debate ? I guess she is so certain of herself and her motives to do what's "best for the collective" that she believes it.

That's terrifying really.

FreeMiner

Legendary
“The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies... is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies.”

Carol Quigley
Personally a big fan of Quigley. He had access to all the secret files and groups. He wrote this book and it was only published after his death. Because he knew they would kill him. They being the Deep State Apparatus running the USA.
Somehow the book got to print before they realized it. So the CIA bought up every available copy.
How the British Empire recaptured America and controls Canada to this day.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Do they not listen to themselves ? How does one make it to be the head of a major country and not read history or embrace debate ? I guess she is so certain of herself and her motives to do what's "best for the collective" that she believes it.

That's terrifying really.
Injections are coming for the Elite Trash Globalist Commies. It is the sheep's turn

Ofallontiger

Poster

There have been several studies that shows that ozone therapy works great for several brain disorders including Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and others. The same studies show that spirochetes get into the brain and causes the disorders. These can be oral spirochetes, that are definitely killed by ozone. I did this test with my biological dentist.
Lyme spirochetes also cause Alzheimer's, Dementia, and other brain disorders too.

SoonerV

Poster
Just asking, as I've considered getting out of the rat race as well, but am not sure what sort of industry I'd get into. A buddy of mine runs a small pest control business, and has tons of flexibility, but I'm not sure that would be a fit for me.
Understood, I saved enough and invested enough that I had backup while building it. I never wanted to dip into my reserves but I have it just in case. I tested the waters in different forms of advertising and most of my business came from the dreaded nextdoor app. So I quit utilizing all of them and stuck with investing with nextdoor. I get a ton of business from it. I also went to the realtors offices and got on there lists. I gave them a lower service rate and got my name out and they give me quite a bit of work. Just be sure to pick a service that is recession proof. While big spraying is ok, is it really recession proof? Pick ones that people have to have no matter how bad it gets. If it is something that people can do without and pull that from there list of expenses, stay away. Heat and air is recession proof. Seek out the best in the business of whatever you pick and learn from them. Most are willing to help. If you are honest and do good work, word spreads quickly. You will also meet a ton of people in other trades. Keep your list of people to refer and they will do the same. You can do it.

grimm515

Elite
Founder
I was at QuikTrip and this old, fat, white woman came in double masked. I walked out to my car and the prius parked two spots away had a Biden-Harris sticker and two vote no stickers (Kansas constitutional amendment to remove abortion protections). The stereotypes write themselves. Always the ugliest and fattest that are for abortion, like they really need to worry. I wish I would have got a picture but I was already pulling away when I saw it.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence, raised in the United States.

Noah Webster

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Why No Autopsies of those who have been vaxxed and die suddenly.

On a Stew Peters podcast (episode 383) he interviewed someone that sells baby and toddler caskets in bulk to distributors and he stated there is massive increase in sales since 2021.

Whereas they would typically average 50-60 per year, they’ve had one bulk order for 200 followed by another for 250 just this year.

All casket sales have increased since 2020 but he only gave figures for kids.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
The major move will have to be after the Pubs take over the House and Senate. Can’t take down the big boys while the Rats control Congress. But the stage is setting up pretty nicely. The average Joe is willing to listen at this point.
average-joes-lafleur-t-shirt-dodgeball-movie.jpg

Top Bottom